JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Am I Pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/)
-   -   I am trying to get Pregnant but can't see much symptoms (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f295-am-i-pregnant/2714102-i-am-trying-to-get-pregnant-but-cant-see-much-symptoms.html)

sck_113 March 26th, 2014 11:22 PM

I am trying to get Pregnant but can't see much symptoms

Hi,

I'm trying to get pregnant but I can't notice much of the early pregnancy symptoms as I read in google. I just had very few symptoms on some DPOs:

4-5 DPO - Mild abdominal cramp and back ache
6 DPO - nothing
7 DPO - Gas & Bloated

Today is 8DPO and I can't feel anything different. Is it still possible that I could get my BFP this time? I just can't wait to see it. Any suggestions?

jellis82 March 27th, 2014 07:04 AM

Re: I am trying to get Pregnant but can't see much symptoms

Not everyone will get every symptom and some won't even get any at all. At 7 dpo it's likely that (if you are pregnant) the baby hasn't even implanted yet so you wouldn't expect to really feel any symptoms yet. I didn't have any noticeable symptoms until the day before my period was due, and it was only extreme hunger and headache. I know it's hard but try not to symptom spot because a lot of the symptoms can indicate impending menstruation as well. Try to relax until your period is due and if it doesn't show, take a test! Good Luck!

melaniek85 March 27th, 2014 08:37 AM

It's still possible to be pregnant without symptoms. I have two kids and had no symptoms at all before getting my BFP. With both I actually had no pregnancy signs/symptoms (except missed period) until 6 weeks. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP!

Rachel March 27th, 2014 08:57 AM

Definitely possible. My only symptom was nausea at 10dpo.

Renee360 March 28th, 2014 12:01 PM

I 'be never felt anything post ovulation, unless I obsess with symptom spotting.

GL and hopefully you get your BFP very soon .

sck_113 March 30th, 2014 09:39 PM

Thanks a lot everyone for your replies and best wishes :)My periods is due in 3 days so keeping my fingers crossed!

sck_113 April 3rd, 2014 02:54 AM

Hi everyone,Today is my 15 dpo and I got a faint line in test line. Is it BFP?

Rebelmommy April 4th, 2014 06:12 AM

Is it a blue dye test? if it is visible on a pink dye test I would say that you probably got a BFP, but without a pic we can't really tell. The only way to be sure is wait a day or 2 (2 preferably) and re-test.. your line should be darker if it is a BFP