JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Pregnancy is going fast!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2568795-pregnancy-going-fast.html)

Jaxon04NTaylor08 September 3rd, 2012 06:20 AM

Pregnancy is going fast!!

This pregnancy is going by so fast for me! I can't believe im going to be 10 weeks in a couple days! Is this pregnancy going fast or slow for you?

Capeladybug September 3rd, 2012 07:25 AM

Re: Pregnancy is going fast!!

Slooooooooow. I am only 8 weeks. I wish I was somewhere near 12 or 14 weeks!

Missa_Mae September 3rd, 2012 07:34 AM

:ditto:

I wish I were somewhere around 12-14 weeks too ... although it's been 1 month to the day since I found out I was pregnant and already so much has changed
:-)

seri0uslyc0nfused September 3rd, 2012 08:00 AM

It's going by kind of slow for me right now. I'm sure that will change soon though.

kimberley September 3rd, 2012 09:08 AM

Slow for me too so far . I'm JUST 7 weeks.

Purple_cat September 3rd, 2012 09:11 AM

It is going slow for me right now because I have had this terrible headache that is making time go soooo slow. I am also still waiting to see the heartbeat so that slows down time too. Once the headache ends and I see the heartbeat I am guessing that time will start speeding up.

ThaiSpice September 3rd, 2012 09:22 AM

Hmm...I don't know. I'm 7 weeks today, and I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. I don't want to wish it away, because it may be my last pregnancy, but at the same time, I am eager for my first appointment and all of the exciting parts (feeling movement, hearing heartbeat, ultrasound, etc).

*Anya* September 3rd, 2012 09:35 AM

Both, I'm also almost 10 weeks, but at the same time I cant wait for the next 4-6 weeks to pass so I can hopefully start feeling better.

nameetog September 3rd, 2012 09:46 AM

It feels slow BUT I know it was a whole lot slower when I didn't have kids at home. I can't wait for the 1st to be over but I feel like the second tri always flies it's the beginning and END that drag

jeragiz September 3rd, 2012 09:51 AM

It feels hella slow but I know its only cause im anxious to hear the heartbeat!

bellasky September 3rd, 2012 12:26 PM

I feel like it's going fast because I've never made it this far into pregnancy before. Knowing that I'm about to be 7 weeks is crazy. Even with all the aches and pains and nausea I am loving it! (just some days more than others).

Grace September 3rd, 2012 01:19 PM

It's going by way too fast, I am already 9 weeks but it seems like I just poas a couple days ago. Suddenly I got a bfp at 9 dpo, had betas, seen the hb at 5.5 weeks, had 2 more u/s's since then, and found baby on doppler twice at 7.3 weeks and 7.5 weeks. Waiting my new doppler to get here since mine broke so I can hear the hb again, before I know it, I will be feeling it moving around. This is our last one so I would like to enjoy it, but it sure is speeding along.

Sneetch September 3rd, 2012 02:25 PM

Very slow! I think it's because we told our family and good friends right away, so I feel like I should be farther along than I am.

anjawb September 3rd, 2012 02:47 PM

I feel like its both.... Its amazing that its already 9 weeks, but at the same time, ITS ONLY BEEN 9 WEEKS!!! lol

I wish I were around 20 weeks lol

Sandra815 September 3rd, 2012 06:48 PM

Slowwww im only 7 weeks but at the same time I have know almost a month! I just wish 14 weeks would come faster!!

jacquifef September 3rd, 2012 11:55 PM

Definitely slow! 8 weeks now, found out 4 weeks ago, but since I was a teacher I have been on holiday for all of that time, and I gave up so I'm now a "SAHNYM" (Stay At Home Not Yet Mum!) and am busy doing nothing except feeling sick and wishing away the time until things happen - DH coming home from work, visiting parents on Monday (when I will not have to cook food for myself for a couple of days - yay!), and getting to go to my first appt... Won't see baby on ultrasound for at least 4 weeks, I reckon. Hopefully will be able to book a scan when I have a call from the midwife tomorrow... anyway, it's definitely taking ages to go through my pregnancy calendar! New page tomorrow :D

sarahlorrain September 4th, 2012 06:07 AM

Slow! I'm not even 6 weeks yet and I am so tired and nauseous it's dragging by!

Pretty Crispy September 4th, 2012 06:16 AM

This is my first pregnancy so I don't want it to go too fast and I want to enjoy it. I can't believe I'm 9 weeks already and the second trimester will be here really soon. At the same time I'm ready for the second trimester to be here and for all this nausea to stop.

rox_x3 September 5th, 2012 03:46 PM

VERY SLOW..as I have been sicker with this one than my other 2 pregnancies.