JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   8 weeks 2 days and hardly any symptoms (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2572091-8-weeks-2-days-and-hardly-any-symptoms.html)

Cortney6983 September 11th, 2012 12:39 PM

8 weeks 2 days and hardly any symptoms

Like the title says I am 8 weeks and 2 days and very little symptoms

Veryyy weak nausea once in a while
Yes peeing more but I am also drinking a lot of water
My breasts hurt for a little while and not even bad
Not noticing tiredness much

I have my first appointment tomorrow and I am just scared because I don't feel much I feel something is wrong:(

Anyone have this issue ? That turned out fine or not?

~AmazedByYou~ September 11th, 2012 12:46 PM

Re: 8 weeks 2 days and hardly any symptoms

I bet you're just one of the lucky ones!!! Try not to stress too much. There is a whole show of people who "Didn't know they were pregnant" because they had absolutely no symptoms... and they all have perfectly healthy babies. Hang in there and try not to stress too much. Instead, be thankful you're not puking up everything that goes in your mouth! lol

jeragiz September 11th, 2012 12:46 PM

:pYES! lol just posted about my appointment tomorrow and fact i have not many symptoms if any at times I find it odd as hell but long as things are fine I will be relieved hope we both can get some peace of mind tomorrow will update soon as I know anything I am just over 10 weeks lots hugs and prayers going your way

Purple_cat September 11th, 2012 01:21 PM

I have had very mild pregnancy symptoms this time but I heard a strong heartbeat today so I am more relieved. Hopefully you will get some relief after you first see/ hear the HB. :)

tsh32 September 11th, 2012 01:27 PM

Don't stress just yet! This is the first pregnancy where I've really felt pregnant. With my first i was certain I'd m/c b/c I just didn't feel pregnant. You feel a little bit. That's good!

MaineBean September 11th, 2012 01:29 PM

I'm 8w1d and rarely feel much besides the occasional nausea or fatigue. Which is actually more than last time when I felt little to nothing!

I haven't heard the HB yet, so I'm of course nervous, but I have to just trust that everything is fine!

Cortney6983 September 11th, 2012 01:36 PM

Thanks everyone for making me feel much better!

11eleven September 11th, 2012 01:53 PM

Like everyone said, don't worry about it! i'm almost 11 weeks and am very similar. i don't have any breast pain, VERY slight nausea and haven't noticed anything else really. with my son i had every symptom in the book, and i was miserable. we are just lucky!

LogansMomNov09 September 11th, 2012 03:37 PM

You are very lucky! I had much less symptoms when pregnant with my 2nd baby, but my 1st baby and this baby I am soo sick. I wish I could have a repeat of the last pregnancy and lack of symptoms!

nameetog September 11th, 2012 04:16 PM

I have a healthy son and daughter that I had very little symptoms with. I never got sick with either of them. Just enjoy it and try not to stress. I know, easier said than done but you don't HAVE to be sick/miserable

Cortney6983 September 11th, 2012 04:18 PM

I guess I do the bad thing and google everything haha which has a lot of negative things about not feeling anything I have read it can be because your baby is not growing right so I guess I should stay away from the google monster

plastikmom September 11th, 2012 05:02 PM

I am feeling great too. My first pregnancy I had sore boobs, but never a day of nausea or anything else. This time, the boobs aren't even sore and the bean had a hb at 6w4days!!! :) I understand why you are worried, I worry too. But then I try to reassure myself that I am just a lucky preggo woman!

Cortney6983 September 12th, 2012 01:53 PM

Went today ! Well I am right on 8 weeks and 3 days which is great

Sad no ultra sound until I am 18 weeks =( I want to see my bean!

The good I got to hear a heartbeat I cried!

~AmazedByYou~ September 12th, 2012 02:06 PM

Google is not your friend, especially when pregnant.

KrissyS September 13th, 2012 10:05 AM

You are so lucky I have the worst symtomes And weight loss

Lbt8506 October 11th, 2012 02:09 PM

When i was pregnant with my daughter I had no symptoms. I considered myself lucky lol. Just remember to be positive:)

Atank03 October 11th, 2012 03:00 PM

WHen I was prego with my 2 daughters I had no symptoms realy at all, but glad things turned out good!!