JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   **Feb Check In** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2620819-feb-check.html)

Missa_Mae February 1st, 2013 04:44 AM

**Feb Check In**

Who's here??

Name
Due Date
Gender (if known)

Are you ready for baby????

MsRK February 1st, 2013 05:25 AM

Re: **Feb Check In**

Name: Rachel
Due Date: April 3rd (induced on 3/27)
Gender (if known): Boy

Are you ready for baby???? : I'm so very ready!! I can't believe that it's really February. I remember finding out about my little baby in July. :wub:

plastikmom February 1st, 2013 05:28 AM

Erin
April 22nd
Finding out gender on Feb 10th at our baby shower/party!! So excited!

We are pretty much ready. The nursery is done except for a few wall decorations and baby's name on the wall. But there is lots of shopping to be done once we know gender!!

nameetog February 1st, 2013 05:29 AM

Valerie
4/23
Boy

I am close to being ready!

bananamagic February 1st, 2013 05:33 AM

Name Debbi
Due Date March 29
Gender (if known) Boy

Are you ready for baby???? I think so. Room is set, bassinet and crib assembled and ready. I just need to get a waterproof pad on crib but he will be using bassinet first. I washed all the clothes I have except new ones I got at my shower. Just need to pack our hospital bag, clean our bottles and buy the car seat this weekend (I do have one I can use if need be but getting a newer one). We are going on birthing center tour this weekend as well. I just hope flu restrictions are lifted before he comes so my kids can come to the hospital!!

ThaiSpice February 1st, 2013 05:57 AM

Name: Kimberly
Due Date: April 22
Gender (if known): GIRL!

Are you ready for baby???? Sure! LOL. I mean...actually I'm not ready 100%, but I'm getting there.

MommysPocket February 1st, 2013 06:18 AM

Name: Brittany
Due Date: April 23rd

Are you ready?: Almost! We pick up the crib this weekend and Im waiting for cloth diapers to be delivered but other than that everything is ready!!

Atank03 February 1st, 2013 06:39 AM

Name: Andria
Due Date: April 15th

Are you ready for baby???? I cant wait!! We will have her crib in like 3 weeks (its in layaway). We have the room painted and the decals on her wall. Baby shower is on the 23, so I will be real ready by the end of this month!

Pretty Crispy February 1st, 2013 07:22 AM

Due Date: April 6

Are you ready for baby???? Pretty much! We are getting there and still need a few things plus we haven't had our shower yet but we could manage with what we have :)

kimberley February 1st, 2013 07:31 AM

Kimberley
April 22
Boy!

Well I am physically and emotionally ready for baby.. But his room is not. DH is amazing and getting painting/carpeting done on weekends, and soon we can set everything up. Clothes-wise, we have all of my first sons clothing packed away, and I can't wait to go through it and wash it all, and put it in the dresser!

lucyinthesky February 1st, 2013 08:01 AM

Name Lucy
Due Date April 22nd
Gender (if known) Boy

The nursery isn't finished, but other than that 100% ready. I have pretty much everything I need but it's still in boxes and bags

Capeladybug February 1st, 2013 08:06 AM

I am here!!! Due April 12tj with a sweet little princess!! I am SO ready for her to be here!!!!

Cortney6983 February 1st, 2013 08:14 AM

Name? Cortney
Due Date? April 19th
Gender (if known)Girl

Are you ready for baby???? A little yes and a little no lol I will be more ready after my baby shower the 23rd! I am ready to not be pregnant anymore, and to have her in my arms! but again I am not because being a FTM I have no idea what to expect for any of this stuff!

redfishbluefish February 1st, 2013 08:30 AM

Name Sarah
Due Date April 7th
Gender (if known) Team Green (so excited to find out at the birth! :))

Are you ready for baby???? NOT AT ALL ha ha ha My niece is still sleeping in the bassinet and riding in the car seat. I have clothes and I guess my boobs will be ready to go so that's as close as I get ;P

Purple_cat February 1st, 2013 09:15 AM

Name Eliza
Due Date April 12th
Gender (if known) Girl :wub:

Are you ready for baby???? Sort of! I think we waited until 40 weeks last time to wash clothes/ get officially ready. We have the craddle, the swing and some clothes. We are going to buy the infant car seat this month and then we will be set. I would like to clean the room out a little more before baby gets here but we could make things work if the baby came before that room was cleaned out.

anjawb February 1st, 2013 09:29 AM

Name Anja
Due Date April 9th
Gender (if known) GIRL!

Are you ready for baby???? NOT AT ALL!!! we have a bunch of stuff, but its basically still in boxes from my shower. We dont even have room to set up a crib in our small apartment. Im starting to get really anxious about it.

alyssabeth2685 February 1st, 2013 10:18 AM

Name ALYSSA
Due Date 4/11
Gender (if known) GIRL

Are you ready for baby???? NOPE!!! I dont know what to do! I never have time for anything!

.*.H&HMomma.*. February 1st, 2013 11:15 AM

Name Danielle
Due Date 4/13/13
Gender (if known) Girl

Are you ready for baby???? Yes and No. :-)

~AmazedByYou~ February 1st, 2013 11:21 AM

Name: Rebecca
Due Date: April 8th

Are you ready for baby???? Yep. DH is painting his room this weekend and I've ordered all the finishing touches for it. Got all the "gear" we need already. I've been washing and putting away clothes for weeks. I'm excited to meet this little man. Sometimes I think he's going to come early and sometimes I think he'll be at least a week overdue (I have a cervix of steel LOL)

KrissyS February 1st, 2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missa_Mae (Post 27040808)
Who's here?? I am

Name krissy
Due Date 14th
Gender (if known) all girl

semi but I have showers comming up so ill be more then