JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   If you really knew me... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2630801-if-you-really-knew-me.html)

ThaiSpice March 1st, 2013 12:51 PM

If you really knew me...

you'd know that ________________.

Fill in the blank! It can be silly or serious...up to you. Just another "get to know you" kind of thread!

mommy to alexander March 1st, 2013 01:28 PM

Re: If you really knew me...

I'm always early! I hate being late.

Next....

bellasky March 1st, 2013 01:34 PM

If you really knew me... you would know that I am too hard on myself. I am the type to feel bad if I don't like a gift because I know the person put thought into it and I feel bad for not liking it. I never give myself a break.

candyfloss1 March 1st, 2013 02:25 PM

...... i use hand sanitizer after going in every store. and also do a full "scrub up" when i get home.

my husband laughs at me... but i dont remember the last time i was sick, even a little cold.

utexas10 March 1st, 2013 02:57 PM

...I am really shy. People that don't know me well think that I am very outgoing. They don't know that interacting with people that I don't know well makes me sick to my stomach. It has since I was a little kid, but I force myself into those situations because I know it is better for my career.

kitt March 1st, 2013 03:33 PM

I'm very crafty! Every once in a while I get motivated to create awesome stuff! The thing is I have trouble sticking with it. I have gone through phases of painting, sewing, gardening, making crafts, reconditioning furniture, and so on. I made my 6 yr old's baby bedding which turned out awesome and I bought material to do new baby's bedding also and I can't wait to get started!

Missa_Mae March 1st, 2013 03:53 PM

I'm a man :sneak:

Lol j/k

...I always have a pla, or have to have a plan, and a back-up plan for that plan. I need to always feel prepared and be on a routine.

Now that I'm about to have a baby I am terrified because I know all that's going to go right out the window!

ashley22pa March 1st, 2013 05:11 PM

If you really knew me...you'd know I wear earplugs to sleep EVERY night. It started in college when I had a wild and crazy roomate who threw parties til early in the morning. I've worn them since then because a) I'm so used to it and b) they block out DH's snoring! I can still hear things it's just muffled...I hope I don't have to give them up when baby comes because I prob. won't be able to sleep!

MaineBean March 1st, 2013 06:25 PM

you'd know that I'm a spreadsheet freak.

I make Excel sheets about everything- grocery lists, vacation plans, to do lists, party plans (including guests, menus, to dos, theme ideas), financial budgets, paid time off tracking, you name it. I love to use them at work to paw through data or make interactive forms. I :heart: Excel.

Purple_cat March 1st, 2013 08:33 PM

you'd know that I always have a chocolate stash hidden somewhere. I need it for emergencies!

shorty123 March 1st, 2013 09:17 PM

If you really knew me you would know that i hate being so short

plastikmom March 2nd, 2013 05:54 AM

If you really knew me you'd know I was a total neat freak. Watching that hoarders show makes me squirm!! :)

mommy to alexander March 2nd, 2013 06:02 AM

If you really knew me, you would know I love to watch crime shows

and eat ice cream straight out of the carton!

HalfDozen March 2nd, 2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommy to alexander (Post 27151614)
I'm always early! I hate being late.

Next....

Well, to kind of steal yours, but go in the opposite direction, I am always late. I tend to underestimate how much time everything takes, which tends to put me behind. I would never survive working somewhere that I had to punch a time clock.

MommysPocket March 2nd, 2013 07:01 AM

If you really knew me you would know...

My husband and I are both ordained youth pastors. I'm more ordained by association, lol.

mama3o March 2nd, 2013 07:39 AM

If you really knew me you would know...

I can't ever make it through a whole movie without sleeping or doing something! I can never sit still!

bellasky March 2nd, 2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shorty123 (Post 27153193)
If you really knew me you would know that i hate being so short

How short are you? I'm 4'9"

ThaiSpice March 3rd, 2013 05:05 AM

IYRKM, YKT...

I don't like apple pie, and I hate calling people on the phone.

mommy to alexander March 3rd, 2013 05:40 AM

If you really knew me, you'd know that......I love to wear comfy pants and tanks ALL.THE.TIME and that's the worst part about going to work, I have to dress up

iyrkm, ywk.....

I LOVE HuHot and want some right now even though it is 7:42 AM

ThaiSpice March 3rd, 2013 05:50 AM

I had to look up HuHot...we don't have any here. Sounds good, though!