JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   how is your posture? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2633599-how-your-posture.html)

*Anya* March 10th, 2013 10:19 PM

how is your posture?

I give up, I've been pretty good so far but about a week ago I feel that curve in the spine, really bad. I cant' seem to fight it anymore either, my belly is just pulling at the spine so much and for the first time this pregnancy I'm having back aches bla. Even the chiro noticed it.

kitt March 10th, 2013 10:31 PM

Re: how is your posture?

I have a MAJOR case of the sway back... I'm beginning to remember the paid after the baby is born of trying to walk afterward and the awful pain in my lower back from being able to straighten out

*Anya* March 10th, 2013 10:41 PM

and the chiro said she doesn't recommend getting adjusted for about 6 weeks after delivery. I mean I get it, makes sense. but I want my back to be normal lol.

Cortney6983 March 11th, 2013 02:39 AM

I have never had good posture! So yes I lean forward a bit until I notice her pushing on my innards!'and I sit with my legs spread eagle lol

ThaiSpice March 11th, 2013 03:31 AM

I've still been trying to keep my posture as good as it can be...keeps my back and hips from hurting as badly. But it definitely gets to be a struggle!

nameetog March 11th, 2013 03:41 AM

I'm struggling too. I try to stand and especially sit as straight as possible because I'm miserable with his feet in my ribs. Better posture helps but ugh, it's getting tough!

mama3o March 11th, 2013 03:57 AM

Mine has been pretty awful because of the pain I am in with my legs/groin. Dr. seems to think it must be SPD, but I guess it's just gonna be here until I deliver!!!

Tamimomof5 March 11th, 2013 05:41 AM

Mine isn't good at all! I've got too much weight out front with my belly and boobs!

Purple_cat March 11th, 2013 08:06 AM

I think mine has been okay. I have been trying to keep good posture so that baby will settle into a good position for labor.

Atank03 March 11th, 2013 12:07 PM

Mine isnt good either, I am uncomfortable no matter how i sit, stand or lay and I feel like I am always hunched over and that is about the most comfortable way i can sit or stand.

HalfDozen March 11th, 2013 12:14 PM

I don't feel like mine is too bad, but I might have overdone it a little this weekend so I'm a little sore. I'm sure I'll be fine in a day or two.

Sneetch March 11th, 2013 12:34 PM

I think my posture could use improvement even when I'm not pregnant. I've been trying to be more aware of it, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mama3o (Post 27183001)
Mine has been pretty awful because of the pain I am in with my legs/groin. Dr. seems to think it must be SPD, but I guess it's just gonna be here until I deliver!!!

I think I might have SPD, too. I haven't talked to my doctor about it, though, so I don't know if she will agree. But I have never had the inner thigh and groin pain before, and it's bad with this pregnancy. And my hip pain is worse (especially at night) than my other pregnancies.