JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Babymoon! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2635386-babymoon.html)

AngieLMG March 16th, 2013 09:28 PM

Babymoon!

When I was pregnant with our first daughter, my husband and I went on a little "babymoon", and tomorrow we're going to do it again! We're "living" in Vancouver, WA until baby girl arrives, so we're just going across the bridge to Portland, OR for our weekend away. It's only 20 minutes, just in case I go into labor while we're there. :) I'm excited to eat yummy food, have a massage, relax, and just reconnect with my sweetie before baby #2 arrives. My parents will be watching Madeline, and she adores them, so I don't need to worry at all about her. I think it'll be just what the two of us need! I'm so excited!! Had to share. :D Are any of you ladies planning on taking a babymoon?

utexas10 March 16th, 2013 10:00 PM

Re: Babymoon!

We took one in January

melshaz@earthlnk.net March 17th, 2013 05:16 AM

I never took one with either but it always sounds lovely. Have a great time! :)

Tamimomof5 March 17th, 2013 05:21 AM

Have a wonderful time!

ThaiSpice March 17th, 2013 05:30 AM

Enjoy! We wanted to, but I don't think it'll happen. We did get to go on a date night last night, though.

nameetog March 17th, 2013 05:47 AM

It won't happen for us. We got away with out the two kids last summer for a whole week for our anniversary. We knew it wouldn't happen again for a long, long time. A babymoon sounds so lovely though!

Twirlbird March 17th, 2013 06:36 AM

Nope. Would be awesome though :(

plastikmom March 17th, 2013 07:17 AM

Enjoy it!! :)

My parents are taking DS to Disney for spring break the first week in April (DH and I were supposed to take him, planned before this pregnancy). So we get a week of alone time, even though we're not going anywhere, we're considering it our babymoon. :)

HalfDozen March 17th, 2013 05:17 PM

We were planning on it, but things just didn't quite fall into place. We've never done it before, but it did sound nice. Oh well!!

Purple_cat March 17th, 2013 08:01 PM

Enjoy it! We have never taken a baby moon. I have actually considered getting a hotel for myself for one night just to give myself a little break before the baby comes. :)

mama3o March 18th, 2013 03:47 AM

I wish!!! That sounds wonderful! I hope you truly enjoy the time together! My babymoon was that my dh invited all the kids to sleep in our bed with us this weekend!!!! It was actually fun, but a little crowded when I'm packing quite the stomach!