JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Tomorrow NEEDS to be the day!!!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2637032-tomorrow-needs-to-day.html)

kitt March 22nd, 2013 12:35 PM

Tomorrow NEEDS to be the day!!!!!!

So I am 39 weeks today (yay!!!) and I complied like a good little patient and preregistered yesterday at L&D. My doctor told me any day is fine to go into labor except Saturday because he has a test that day. SO, since this guy gets on my nerves so bad and the last thing I want to do while pushing a baby out is to be argued with or even cussed at (yes the guy cusses during my appts) I would like the baby to be a sweet little girl and come out in the morning :) if not, I will dread the phone call Monday morning letting them know I am too sick to deliver that day. And then they will probably try to reschedule me. I don't know why I am allowing myself to feel so pressured, but I do :(

I want her to choose her birthday and I would love to have an Easter baby but then I would miss out spending that day with my other kids and that makes me sad to think about! and dh will be out of town monday-friday next week. SO it's either this weekend or I will have to cross my legs all next week until April 1st!

Y'all send me some labor vibes!!!!

CrochetingMama March 22nd, 2013 12:40 PM

Re: Tomorrow NEEDS to be the day!!!!!!

Sending!

ThaiSpice March 22nd, 2013 12:54 PM

Hope it all works out for the best!

mommywannabe March 22nd, 2013 12:57 PM

Definitely keeping fingers crossed for you!! Go out on a looooooong walk tonight & in the morning & maybe DTD? (I'm honestly hoping I don't have to go to that extreme to get my labor started, hahaha)
Keep us posted!

kitt March 22nd, 2013 01:01 PM

Dtd does nothing for me lol... And I'd love to walk but I have major back issues and can barely stand walking from one side of walmart to the other!

Thanks for the vibes ladies!

JennBer March 22nd, 2013 01:03 PM

lol, vibes sent your way. I wouldn't want to have to deal with all that while I am pushing either.

Purple_cat March 22nd, 2013 01:28 PM

Good luck, I really hope the timing works out. :)

kimberley March 22nd, 2013 01:40 PM

Vibes sent!

blueeyes25s March 22nd, 2013 01:50 PM

Sending good labor vibes.... I hope it all works out how you want it too.

kitt March 22nd, 2013 05:02 PM

Haha it won't, but thanks!

plastikmom March 23rd, 2013 02:29 AM

Good luck!! Sending labor vibes your way! :)

Purple_cat March 23rd, 2013 12:27 PM

I have been thinking about you today. How are you feeling?

kitt March 23rd, 2013 02:54 PM

I'm feeling tired, run down and annoyed. I try not to complain too much but I can't stop feeling exhausted! And yeah, no signs of labor. None of my other children listen to me, what made me think this one would lol

I woke up with leg pains today and its gotten so bad in my right calf I can't hardly walk! It's probably sciatic nerve but I called the on call doc anyway and she was mentioning blood clot. Yeah that's kind of extreme..

Tamimomof5 March 23rd, 2013 03:23 PM

Sorry that you're not feeling well. Sending labor vibes your way!

mama3o March 23rd, 2013 03:58 PM

keep hanging in there!

Purple_cat March 23rd, 2013 04:07 PM

Are you going in to get your leg checked out? I hope that it is feeling better by now.

kitt March 23rd, 2013 09:21 PM

No, I didn't see a need to go hang out at the hospital for hours while they determine that everything is ok. My calf is better but now it's travelled to my right hip so I just think the baby is putting pressure on a nerve. That and I'm freaking HUGE right now! Lol!