JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   ~~ April Chit-Chat ~~ (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2639488-april-chit-chat.html)

ThaiSpice April 1st, 2013 07:44 AM

~~ April Chit-Chat ~~

Time for a new month, already!

What's everyone up to today? Business as usual here...

bellasky April 1st, 2013 07:54 AM

Re: ~~ April Chit-Chat ~~

We are watching our 5 year old nephew. He and DH are playing a skateboarding game on the PS3.

I'm looking at boards about babywearing. I'm so excited to have my baby girl here with me soon!

CrochetingMama April 1st, 2013 08:42 AM

I came home from work and am just resting up.

ThaiSpice April 1st, 2013 08:48 AM

^ Probably not a bad idea. Are you still contracting?

CrochetingMama April 1st, 2013 08:50 AM

Not as much, but when I do get them they are the instant "OWOWOWOW!" ones.

ThaiSpice April 1st, 2013 08:53 AM

Well, not fun, but maybe they are at least being productive.

sarahlorrain April 1st, 2013 08:58 AM

Not much going on here. Need to try figure out what's for dinner, straighten up the house ... same stuff as usual. Might go to the library. We have soccer practice this evening.

Pretty Crispy April 1st, 2013 09:23 AM

DH and I are doing some things outside around the house. It's beautiful out. I'm having a lot of cramps and sporadic contractions but just trying to go about the day as normal and see where they lead if anywhere.

nameetog April 1st, 2013 09:28 AM

Sorta business as usual here too. I'm trying desperately to catch up on laundry. I'm not sure how I got so far behind. My house looks like Easter threw up but I feel too lousy to care : / I have had a headache for days now and when/if I bend over it is blinding so I called the nurse line and they want to see me. My BP is not elevated, I am not swollen and I do not have vision changes or anything. I'm not sure what to think but OMG the headache is awful. Wow, I am a bundle of fun huh

bananamagic April 1st, 2013 09:35 AM

I am sitting here with my new little sidekick who is currently taking care of some "business" (sorry tmi). This is first day with just the two of us all day. Older kids back in school after spring break and DH back to work. Can't believe he is already 2 weeks old!!

JennBer April 1st, 2013 09:37 AM

HAPPY APRIL!!

Not much going on here. Having a bit of a bad day in some areas but good in others. DD has a Dr's appt this afternoon that I have to take her too and I just really want to crawl back in bed and stay there for about a week I'm so tired. Having some cramping when I am standing for too long so I'm just trying to take it easy.

*Anya* April 1st, 2013 09:41 AM

It's my first day of my "maternity" leave and I'm not sure what to do with myself. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful not to have any extra kids or work here lol, just don't want my daughter to get bored because mom is being lazy haha.

CrochetingMama April 1st, 2013 09:57 AM

My boyfriend knows me too well. Haha. He asked me a couple questions and then said "Dr would probably tell you to go in, wouldn't he?" I nodded. His next question/statement was "So you probably haven't called him, have you?" I shook my head. He nodded and said "Figured."

LMAO

kimberley April 1st, 2013 10:46 AM

^ hahah.. lil bit stubborn are we?

James and I are gonna hit the park and have a picnic lunch. It's gorgeous today.

I should be doing laundry and cleaning our room so a baby can fit in it.. but I don't wanna!

CrochetingMama April 1st, 2013 11:02 AM

I just have an intense dislike of spending any more time than necessary in the hospital. Or going there just to be told George is being a jerkface yet again. lol

kimberley April 1st, 2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrochetingMama (Post 27247211)
I just have an intense dislike of spending any more time than necessary in the hospital. Or going there just to be told George is being a jerkface yet again. lol

I hear ya on the hospital. It's not my favorite.

Anyone getting the banner at the top of JM for a constipation website? It's making me giggle.

MommysPocket April 1st, 2013 11:07 AM

Had our usual 10 minute Dr appt this morning, all is looking good. No contractions yet but I still have a little ways to go. Currently working on 24 beer mugs with a picture of a pig in an outhouse. :) We're a little redneck around here. ;)

HalfDozen April 1st, 2013 11:11 AM

Just the start of another month here. I have several "little" tasks to finalize at home before Thursday, and I'm just trying to get all of the hiring completed that needs done at work. I have people coming in the next 3 days to complete paperwork with me. Fun times!

JennBer April 1st, 2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrochetingMama (Post 27246967)
My boyfriend knows me too well. Haha. He asked me a couple questions and then said "Dr would probably tell you to go in, wouldn't he?" I nodded. His next question/statement was "So you probably haven't called him, have you?" I shook my head. He nodded and said "Figured."

LMAO

Sounds like me. With all the cramping I was getting yesterday and then having some today DH is like shouldn't you at least call. Then a little bit ago I was telling him that with all the BH I've been getting yesterday and today my muscles seem to be getting a little sore. He asked if I was sure they were just BH at this point and not actual contractions, my response was I don't think they are they feel just like they always have just except more that I am getting more of them now than before. He just rolls his eyes. But like you I just don't want to spend any more time than I have to in the hospital.

ThaiSpice April 1st, 2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberley (Post 27247217)

I hear ya on the hospital. It's not my favorite.

Anyone getting the banner at the top of JM for a constipation website? It's making me giggle.

Lol...no!

It's also really nice here today! Back to rain for the next three days though. Blah.