JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   See ya. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2648968-see-ya.html)

CrochetingMama May 7th, 2013 06:37 PM

See ya.

Leaving, ladies.

Been nice knowing you through the pregnancy and stuff.

I just can't handle seeing you girls all talking about normal baby stuff and post-partum stuff like sex while I'm still visiting the NICU every **** day to get to see my baby.

She's a month old. She was born full-term. She should be home with us. Not in the hospital with yet another diagnosis and drugged up on morphine with wires and tubes everywhere.

I firmly believe everyone has a right to gripe about their problems, but normal PP griping right now just makes me want to scream at all of you.

So.. laters. Good luck with everything, ladies!

Sneetch May 7th, 2013 06:41 PM

Re: See ya.

I'm sorry to hear that, but I do understand. We'll be here if you feel like coming back, but take the time you need. I'm so sorry it has been so hard and I hope it lets up in a big way soon. :heart:

mommy to alexander May 7th, 2013 07:03 PM

I'm so sorry that your going through all of this with sweet George. I understand that it's hard to come here. I hope you come back and I would like to keep hearing updates on your sweet girl. I hope you get to bring baby home soon.

nameetog May 7th, 2013 07:35 PM

I am so sad to read this. I am so sorry you are going through this. It just isn't fair. I wish you only the best. Please come back again sometime in the future. My thoughts are with you and that sweet baby girl George

Missa_Mae May 7th, 2013 07:48 PM

I am so sorry to see this but sadly I understand that it can be hard reading other stories & being unable to relate right now. I hope & pray that all is well with George & that she is home in your arms soon. Can't wait to see you back here when you're ready ...

MsRK May 7th, 2013 07:51 PM

I will miss you and hearing about George's progress. I've been hanging on every one of your posts but I understand if you have to go. *HUG* Please take care and I wish that I could do more to help you, but my offer to vent in my PM is always there. I will always be here for a shoulder or if you need an ear to bend.

Good luck to you and your precious George..

anjawb May 7th, 2013 08:48 PM

Ditto to the ladies above. I can't imagine how tough it is to go through this long NICU stay and I hope you get to bring George home really soon!!!

*Anya* May 7th, 2013 08:48 PM

huge hugs, keeping you guys in my t&ps :wub:

Purple_cat May 7th, 2013 09:28 PM

I am sorry to see you go but I understand if that is what you need. I hope that you can bring George home soon. I am thinking about you and keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.

mama3o May 8th, 2013 04:32 AM

I am sorry too! I wish there was more we could do, but know that if you need someone to listen, you could pm anyone of us and we will be here. Hang in there and will think of you often .

Capeladybug May 8th, 2013 05:08 AM

I will continue to pray for George. Take care.

jen747 May 8th, 2013 06:30 AM

You & your family will remain in our thoughts & prayers.

JennBer May 8th, 2013 10:45 AM

Understand. Keeping you in my t&p.

Kennydra May 8th, 2013 01:09 PM

Keeping you all in my prayers!

kimberley May 8th, 2013 06:43 PM

I'm sorry to see you go. I hope you can come back when you feel ready.

Best of luck with everything. Maybe there's a board you'd feel more comfortable being a part of.

MaineBean May 8th, 2013 07:04 PM

Well crap. While I perfectly understand that you hearing about our minor woes makes you want to throttle us, I'm not happy about you leaving. (Taking a hiatus!???!?!) I'm into your brand of humor and like having you around.

You can leave if it's for your mental health, but just know that *I'll* be pissy about it. ;)

:patback:

ThaiSpice May 9th, 2013 05:32 AM

:( I don't know if you'll even see this, but I'm so sad for you. It is completely unfair. You guys are still in my thoughts, and I'm hoping and praying for the very best for you.

ashley22pa May 9th, 2013 10:14 AM

Praying for you and George!

HalfDozen May 10th, 2013 10:48 AM

Like everyone else, I understand you needing to go, but I also hope that someday you'll stop back by to "visit" with us. We've all come to admire you for how you handle Lily's illness, and you've put on such a good face with everything going on with George. Know that we're all thinking of you and wishing the best for you and your family!!