JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   ~*June Chit Chat*~ (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2655296-june-chit-chat.html)

Missa_Mae June 2nd, 2013 08:57 AM

~*June Chit Chat*~

It's June! Yay!!!!

How are the babies today?

ThaiSpice June 2nd, 2013 02:57 PM

:D

We went out of town for the weekend, so everybody's worn out!

mama3o June 2nd, 2013 02:59 PM

Re: ~*June Chit Chat*~

Even though I am not back to work sundays stink!!!MY husband and oldest have to be up and out....Means me up early!!!

nameetog June 2nd, 2013 07:09 PM

We had a busy weekend. Bridal shower Saturday and a friends birthday party today. I'm looking forward to the general laziness that Mondays bring around here. Ive got to hit the grocery in the AM though so we can't laze around too much in the AM

ThaiSpice June 3rd, 2013 05:23 AM

I need to try to get things back in order after being gone for the weekend..laundry and groceries. DH had to go get his infusion this morning, so he'll be gone a few hours, and then he has to work this afternoon/evening, so we'll see how much I get done.

Missa_Mae June 3rd, 2013 07:14 AM

I am at my desk at work trying to stay awake!

The peanut decided it was more fun to giggle, talk and smile at mommy all night rather than sleep! Oh well, it's better than crying and she was so darn cute I couldn't get mad!

mama3o June 3rd, 2013 07:25 AM

I slept in...the others did so once i fed baby at 6 I went back to sleep till 9!!refreshing!!!

ThaiSpice June 3rd, 2013 07:30 AM

Lucky! Since DH had to leave the house early, I couldn't go back to sleep like I sometimes do, since I had to be up with Grace.

nameetog June 3rd, 2013 10:31 AM

My littles slept in this AM too. I did not get to because I had to get the oldest on the bus but I did get to enjoy a leisurely shower. Thats something!!

HalfDozen June 3rd, 2013 03:09 PM

I would have been up earlier today, if I would have known that one of my girls missed the bus. I discovered her still sound asleep at 8 (bus comes at 6:30).

nameetog June 3rd, 2013 05:07 PM

Good thing you checked??

ThaiSpice June 4th, 2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number5OnTheWay (Post 27417346)
I would have been up earlier today, if I would have known that one of my girls missed the bus. I discovered her still sound asleep at 8 (bus comes at 6:30).

Haha...how'd that happen?

I've got a sleeping baby on me right now. Would love to eat lunch, but I don't want to get up!

HalfDozen June 4th, 2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaiSpice (Post 27419670)
Haha...how'd that happen?

Well, this isn't the first time it's happened since I've been home, but it wasn't with this daughter last time. I heard her sisters yelling at her to get up, but I just assumed she did. Mornings are rough in our house with the bus coming that early. I don't get up to make sure they're all ready since they're old enough to do it themselves. But, of course (just like last time with the other one) no one told me that she didn't get the bus. Hubby headed out the door just before 8 to take care of some side work that he does. So, I got up to feed the dog, and as I passed her bedroom, there she is sound asleep. He didn't see her, either. I promptly got her up and moving. It's just a pain because we have a regional school district so the school is 15-20 minutes from home.

ThaiSpice June 4th, 2013 10:34 AM

I remember my mom getting really frustrated with us when we were teenagers...always a struggle to get us up and out the door on time!

HalfDozen June 4th, 2013 10:49 AM

This chat-a-thon is killing me! I can't keep up!!! ;)

ThaiSpice June 4th, 2013 10:50 AM

I know! And my hand is killing me haha!

Missa_Mae June 4th, 2013 01:50 PM

Haha yeah there were a ton of posts today! Loved it! I happened to be out on my lunch break during the postathon so I apologize for not posting that much!

ThaiSpice June 4th, 2013 03:34 PM

No worries! You posted plenty! And it was all in fun...nice to see the board so busy today!

ThaiSpice June 5th, 2013 09:17 AM

I just ate a meal without having to rush or be interrupted. First time this week! Lol. Grace is at daycare today, and Anna decided it was ok to nap in her swing (with the music on and the swinging motion off). Most of this week she has only wanted to nap in my arms, which is great, but it makes preparing & eating meals a little tricky. And Grace has been extra clingy lately, too.

ThaiSpice June 6th, 2013 08:11 AM

I'm determined to be at least semi-productive today!