JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Weekend! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2660287-weekend.html)

Missa_Mae June 21st, 2013 03:34 AM

Weekend!

Anyone got big plans?

ThaiSpice June 21st, 2013 04:24 AM

DH works both days, so we don't have big plans. Some of my coworkers are going bowling and invited me, so we might possibly do that. And hopefully I can find something fun for Grace to do.

jen747 June 21st, 2013 05:06 AM

Re: Weekend!

We have a kid's birthday party and also an adult's birthday party on Saturday. I'm hoping on Sunday I can just stay home. We've had places to go every day (nothing real fun though), so I'm looking forward to a more relaxed day to clean, play outside, & relax.

Pretty Crispy June 21st, 2013 07:12 AM

I'm babysitting my niece tomorrow while DH is at work. So that should be interesting having her and L all by myself.. I've never sat for her before, though we see her plenty I'm sure I will be wanting to pull my hair out by the time DH gets home as she's very go go go.
As of Sunday DH is on vacation for a week. We have zero plans except to relax and enjoy the week together with L before DH starts his new job.

Purple_cat June 21st, 2013 11:17 AM

We are all sick so I am planning to try to stay home and rest.

utexas10 June 21st, 2013 01:10 PM

Baby shower for a friend. not excited. It is co-ed (which I find odd) and DH is working so I will be all alone with a bunch of couples.

Sneetch June 21st, 2013 01:15 PM

Not much. We are going to go walking/running at our high school track tonight and hopefully we'll get my rowing machine tomorrow. So I'm excited about that.

kimberley June 21st, 2013 01:17 PM

Not much. DS1 is at his dad's this weekend, so we will be a one kid family for a few days. Probably just take it easy.

Mommyof2with1onway June 22nd, 2013 03:03 AM

My nieces birthday party is in the morning (ok in a few hours). My sister is pregnant and finding out what she is having before party (no one knows this but me) and at end of birthday party she is going I let my niece announce if she is going to get a brother or sister :)

Tonight I a friends bachelorette dinner and party. I'm just going to dinner - not ready to leave baby for that yet. None of the other girls have kids so they don't really understand.

Sunday we have the neighbors little girl birthday party.

mommy to alexander June 22nd, 2013 06:28 AM

I have to work this morning and dh has to work all weekend so not much for plans. We may find a pool somewhere but that's only if I can find a sitter for the baby. It's going to be so hot and muggy here I kind of want to just stay inside but my kids will drive me CRAZY if I don't get them out of the house!!!!

nameetog June 22nd, 2013 08:13 AM

Nothing today which I am so looking forward too. We have had way too much going on lately, too busy! Tomorrow we have a birthday party for one of my sons classmates and then end of season tball activities