JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   July Chit Chat Thread (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2663045-july-chit-chat-thread.html)

Pretty Crispy July 2nd, 2013 02:33 PM

I didn't see one posted yet..

Lets get chatting!

ThaiSpice July 2nd, 2013 02:47 PM

:D

Grace was so worn out from having fun today that she fell asleep in my arms. It's been a long time since I've rocked my big baby to sleep lol!

Pretty Crispy July 2nd, 2013 02:58 PM

Aw that must feel amazing!

Our whole house ac broke so had to put a window unit in. We are pretty much confined to the master bedroom and I had DH move the tv in here. The rest of the house is currently 87 yuck!!

Purple_cat July 2nd, 2013 03:02 PM

Re: July Chit Chat Thread

That is so sweet!

I could use some sweet moments with my older daughter today. Today has been... challenging. I am grateful for "quiet time" :)

Pretty Crispy July 2nd, 2013 03:20 PM

L just rolled from belly to back!! Oh what a proud moment lol. He's been rolling back to belly at night when hungry but this was amazing to see!

ThaiSpice July 2nd, 2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purple_cat (Post 27493064)
That is so sweet!

I could use some sweet moments with my older daughter today. Today has been... challenging. I am grateful for "quiet time" :)

I hear you. We've had some challenging days lately, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrskk826 (Post 27493104)
L just rolled from belly to back!! Oh what a proud moment lol. He's been rolling back to belly at night when hungry but this was amazing to see!

Awesome! Yesterday I put Anna in her pnp on her belly, and when I went back to get her, she was on her back.

Pretty Crispy July 3rd, 2013 11:12 AM

We took L swimming in a big salt water pool today. He loved kicking his little legs. Had him go under water a few times too!

ThaiSpice July 3rd, 2013 01:01 PM

:mellow: Headache today. I would love to just lay down by myself in my comfy bed and take a nap.

Purple_cat July 3rd, 2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaiSpice (Post 27495616)
:mellow: Headache today. I would love to just lay down by myself in my comfy bed and take a nap.

Oh no. I hope that it starts to feel better. When I get headaches sometimes a little soda or coffee helps them go away.

*Anya* July 3rd, 2013 11:04 PM

Darn fireworks keep scaring the kids. lame.

Pretty Crispy July 4th, 2013 06:25 AM

^ ugh that stinks. I think L will be okay at home with all the fireworks that will be set off around us. He's okay with thunder. But that's why we aren't going to actually gonto see any

Pretty Crispy July 4th, 2013 07:35 AM

Thai you always come up with some great topics for threads! Where do you get all of these ideas from?

ThaiSpice July 4th, 2013 07:46 AM

Thanks! Lol. A lot of them just come from something that's going on.. like this morning I was waiting for my in-laws, and thinking about their crazy long road trip, and DH wad commenting on how he thought his dad just really liked to drive, so it seemed like an interesting summer-related topic. And a lot of the baby related ones are also inspired by real life stuff. Others I've probably seen somewhere before, on other boards. Sometimes topics just pop in my head, and other times I can't think of a single thing. :sneak:

kimberley July 4th, 2013 09:11 AM

Seem to be developing Mommy Thumb/Wrist.. it is making me irrate.

ThaiSpice July 4th, 2013 09:13 AM

Ew...definitely irritating!

ThaiSpice July 5th, 2013 01:42 PM

Starving! But I have a sleeping baby on me. And this is the first real nap she's had all day.

ThaiSpice July 7th, 2013 05:19 AM

Last day before I go back to work...and Grace woke up at 4:45 lol. Oh well...I'll be up earlier than that tomorrow. :sick:

Pretty Crispy July 7th, 2013 05:31 AM

Yuck. I can't imagine having to go back to work. I give you all credit who do. I'd have a total breakdown having to leave L especially if it was in daycare.

nameetog July 7th, 2013 06:37 AM

Oh Thai that stinks! I hope your transition back to work is an easy one

We have been super lazy around here for the past 4 days. We did host a big BBQ Thursday but we are really laying low. It.is.awesome. I'm so busy with the kids all summer. We have dance "camp", karate, adventure camp, summer reading programs at the library and so on. It has been so nice to just relax all 5 of us and not go anywhere

ThaiSpice July 9th, 2013 02:28 PM

So far back to work hasn't been bad. Just trying to get caught up on everything. Anna is doing well at daycare so far. We really likeher teacher. They've been so looking forward to her starting, because Grace was one of their favorites. They've all commented on how much she looks like Grace did. And her teacher said she likes to play with the mobiles and that she doesn't cry. So...I guess it's going as well as it can be.