JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   When was the last time.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2663813-when-last-time.html)

MsRK July 5th, 2013 06:48 PM

When was the last time....

.... That you were on a roller coaster??

I LOVEEEEEEEEE roller coasters and my friends are planning a trip to Cedar Point Ohio! I have to skip the trip this year because the baby is too young but when he is old enough I hope that he develops my love of roller coasters.

Anyone else a coaster junkie?

Missa_Mae July 5th, 2013 07:56 PM

Re: When was the last time....

Not me ... they make me super dizzy!

nameetog July 5th, 2013 08:08 PM

It hasn't been too long. Funny, we just had this conversation on another private message board. Funny timing. Last year we were at Sesame Place early in the summer then I was pregnant so I only did little kid coasters. 2 years ago I did some local amusement park coasters. 3 years ago we were at Universal and Disney. I like roller coasters but I don't like the ones like that Harry Potter ride. That made me feel queasy

Purple_cat July 5th, 2013 08:29 PM

It was probably back in high school. I don't like them at all. I don't really like going fast or being scared.

Sneetch July 5th, 2013 08:35 PM

I love them as long as they are not jerky. The last time I rode one was about 2 years ago.

ThaiSpice July 7th, 2013 05:12 AM

I like them! It's probably been a couple of years for me.

Pretty Crispy July 7th, 2013 05:30 AM

It's been two years. I love them

mommy to alexander July 7th, 2013 06:00 AM

I was on one last Tuesday. I love them. We have passes to a local amusement and water park. We usually take the kids once a week. They love it. Alex loves roller coasters and Liz wishes she could ride them. I'm thinking next year or the next she will be big enough to ride them. Alex can ride almost everyride at Adventureland but he is an inch short for 2-3 and he can't wait until he can ride them and I can't either.

JennBer July 7th, 2013 12:29 PM

I love them!!! My family has pointed out to me that it is almost like I am laughing about people being scared because it seems like the louder people scream the harder I laugh. It's been awhile since I got to ride one. I would like to go to Six Flags next summer, by then the twins will be big/old enough to enjoy it and the oldest one will be big enough to ride anything she wants to ride. And R will be big enough she could stay with Grandma.

Mommyof2with1onway July 7th, 2013 12:33 PM

Back in high school - we went to Busch gardens every year on our yearbook convention. I like them just not any close to me.

HalfDozen July 9th, 2013 05:17 PM

I love roller coasters!! And it's been WAY too long since I've been on one.

Cedar Point is, by far, my favorite. I grew up a few hours from there, and we used to go every summer - at least once. My oldest went yesterday, and then my oldest 3 are going with my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and nephew on Thursday. We were actually planning to go this summer, but then my brother-in-law made these plans so now hubby and I lose out. He took 2 of the girls a couple of years ago, but I had to work. :(