JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   August Check In (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2669829-august-check.html)

Missa_Mae August 2nd, 2013 07:58 PM

August Check In

Who's still here?

How is baby?
How are YOU?

Purple_cat August 2nd, 2013 08:23 PM

Re: August Check In

I'm still here :)

Baby is doing very well. :)

I am tired!

ThaiSpice August 2nd, 2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purple_cat (Post 27561351)
I'm still here :)

Baby is doing very well. :)

I am tired!

Same! Anna is happy and doing great, but we're in that sleep regression. Between that and work, I'm so tired!

MsRK August 3rd, 2013 02:34 AM

Actually things have leveled off nicely for us over here. Mr. Fuss is happy and does so much belly time and loves it now. He is actually doing a lot of movement forward. He also loves scooting backwards in his little car walker. *lol* Lately he squeals laughing while he slaps the horn on that thing to death. Poor horn..

Anyway.. DH and I are doing well too. I'm getting a lot more work done in the office and the baby is still sleeping long stretches at night. *knocks on wood* I just hope that it continues .

Pretty Crispy August 3rd, 2013 08:14 AM

Who's still here? We are!

How is baby? Wonderful! He's full of squeals, laughs, and giggles. He is a very happy baby except when his teeth are bothering him. He is sitting up well, unassisted for a short period. LOVES to stand. Pushes backwards in his walker all over the house.
How are YOU? I'm great! LOVE being a momma to my boy.

HalfDozen August 3rd, 2013 09:09 AM

Still here!

Baby's doing good. Growing a lot, but I guess they tend to do that. ;)

I'm doing well. Super busy being back at work (which I hate) :( , but anyhow, hanging in there. Like most of the rest of you, just worn out. :)

Karilynn6 August 3rd, 2013 01:47 PM

I'm still here, but I've been so busy, I haven't been on the computer in many days. I love coming onto our playroom page and reading what everyone else has been up to.

Baby is doing great, minus the random bouts of teething pain. I hate to see her in pain!

I'm doing really great, too. I'm starting to find my new sense of "self" as a SAHM and feeling quite comfortable in my role.

Mommyof2with1onway August 3rd, 2013 03:40 PM

Still here

Baby is doing good and getting big.

I'm about to get busy with getting back to work teaching at a new school this year.

MaineBean August 3rd, 2013 06:08 PM

I'm around!

Ingrid is good- gaining weight well on breastmilk, moving all around, maybe getting some teeth? She is currently giving me a run for the money with not going to sleep (we're on something like almost 90 minutes) because of a combo of a little bug from daycare, vaccinations on Thursday, possibly some teeth starting to come in, and just general sleep difficulty. Aside from this instant though, she's awesome.

I'm good! I'm anticipating a promotion at work and I've been rehearsing with troupe for our annual big belly dance stage show in September. It feels very hectic day to day and DH and I are having a hard time connecting, but it's nothing that won't pass with time. All in all, pretty good for a broad that turns 35 in a couple of weeks!

Atank03 August 5th, 2013 09:55 AM

I"m here, just not as often as I would like lol

Ava is good, she is getting so big so fast :(
The sleep regression is hard but it comes and goes, I do think she is
teething cause she chews on everything and is is fussy on and off.

I am good, usualy tired but other than that life is good!

bananamagic August 8th, 2013 07:10 AM

We are here although haven't posted in a long time. Colton is good. He was 25 inches and 14.9 pounds at 4 month visit. He is still such a happy guy. Finally found a formula that works well for him gerber soothe. His reflux is gone now too! I am ok. Can't lose my last 15ish pounds. Had no trouble with other kids so guessing its my age this time. Enjoying my little man every day. He can always make you smile!

ashley22pa August 8th, 2013 06:46 PM

We are here! Cole is doing well, getting so big ! I'm well- working on finding a j

We're here! Cole is well, growing so fast! I'm well too, working on getting a job post grad school!

Capeladybug August 8th, 2013 09:10 PM

I'm still here!

Miss M is just amazing!

I am good

*Anya* August 8th, 2013 10:02 PM

We are here!

Cora is doing well, growing like a weed, I thought my first was a tall baby but Cora takes the cake there lol. Can't believe she is 4 months today, crazy how time flies :(

I'm good, totally exhausted but good.