JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Laughing (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1865-april-2013-playroom/2673686-laughing.html)

Cortney6983 August 20th, 2013 02:59 PM

Laughing

Anyone's LO's Laughing? any consistent with being tickled?

Lilly laughs randomly nothing consistent but we do have a certain spot under her chin/neck area but she has to be in that "mood" lol also she scares herself when she laughs so it usually ends in dramatic crying like today... i brought her outside in her stroller and my parents were outside doing some stuff randomly Lilly began to laugh so we started making her laugh more by going RAW and she would laugh more well she started crying because it kept scaring her and she would laugh in the mix of the tears and cry and laugh lol it was cute but then she got reallllyyy mad. I can't wait to be able to have her laugh more and more!

JennBer August 20th, 2013 03:57 PM

Re: Laughing

R laughs all the time. She is thinks everything is just so funny. And if she isn't actually laughing she is smiling really big right on the verge of laughing.

CrunchyMommaTo2 August 20th, 2013 04:12 PM

L laughs all the time. He loves when we kiss his neck, chest, belly.. He just giggles away

utexas10 August 20th, 2013 04:39 PM

A laughs all the time. She loves the faces that I make and when I give her kisses all over the back of the head and neck. She also loves it when you blow a fart on her belly and then say belly farts with a big smile.

ThaiSpice August 20th, 2013 04:54 PM

Giggles, yes. She's a very happy baby.

Cortney6983 August 20th, 2013 07:29 PM

aw I hope Lilly get's her "laugh" soon!

kimberley August 20th, 2013 07:43 PM

We've got a few giggles out, can't wait for more! I discovered he has ticklish ribs!

MaineBean August 20th, 2013 08:25 PM

Ingrid has a ticklish belly and sometimes her chin, neck and feet can get her going. She thinks my mom is hilarious and will crack up when Grammy gets in her face and makes faces. In general though Ingrid is stingy with the laughs. She will give up smiles, but she's picky about when she'll break out the real laughing. Every now and again she'll get going and it's the BEST!

dylans_mommy August 21st, 2013 04:15 AM

oooh my... Dylan finds it HILARIOUS to get his clothes changed, sometime even giggles when I wipe him. He's such a happy lil man he's giggling all the time.

mama3o August 21st, 2013 08:11 AM

She laughs at my little ones all the time. Me, she usually laughs when I say Boo! But she is overall a smiley baby, not too much giggling yet She does a ton of shrieking though...happy shrieking! It's so loud!