JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1974-april-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Can't help but be excited... But waiting until I am past 14 wks (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1974-april-2014-playroom/2673740-cant-help-but-excited-but-waiting-until-i-am-past-14-wks.html)

Mrswilliams10 August 20th, 2013 07:06 PM

Can't help but be excited... But waiting until I am past 14 wks

Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself!! I am expecting #2 after miscarriage past 12 wks. My DH and I do have our first blessing our sweet sweet DD(19 months) . we are taking this road with many many worries and prayers daily that this baby god is blessing us with will be another successful blessing. I had many many complications with my my DD and worry that they will be worse but dr swears it won't be worse. Staying positive!!
I am excited to say our edd is April 10th which will be mine and DH anniversary (4 yrs) so I am hoping this blessing will stay cooking until then.
I can't wait to share this journey with all you wonderful women!

krissy1989 August 20th, 2013 07:51 PM

Re: Can't help but be excited... But waiting until I am past 14 wks

Welcome, and congratulations!!

I'm so sorry about your past loss - I can understand how that would make you very anxious. I hope that your pregnancy is healthy and complication-free!

SeaShell_Mom4 August 20th, 2013 08:10 PM

Congrats and welcome.
I know the stress of losses but I remind myself it's out of my control.

I hope we all get to make this journey together. :)

AnnaBonana August 20th, 2013 08:12 PM

Hello! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It is very difficult to go through. I really hope this baby stays with you!

Congratulations and welcome! So nice to have another Mom here!

LuvsGavinNJamie August 20th, 2013 08:54 PM

I haven't had an mc myself but my sis had 3 and that was painful enough. I can't even come close to imagining how much that hurts and I'm so sorry. I try all day to put that fear from my mind that something is wrong. In any case, I admire all you ladies who have had losses both your ability to survive them and your courage now. Every pregnancy is unique and we'll all be pulling for each other to have healthy and happy spring sprouts come April!

Verity Jean August 21st, 2013 12:55 AM

Congratulations.

ChiChica August 21st, 2013 03:27 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the board! I'm so sorry for your loss. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

Jessimaaka August 21st, 2013 05:20 AM

Welcome and congrats!

MamaJenny123 August 21st, 2013 05:33 AM

Congratulations and welcome!!

JulieM August 21st, 2013 07:12 AM

Welcome and congrats!!

Tamara22 August 21st, 2013 08:54 AM

Congrats and welcome! Sending sticky vibes your way for this baby! How awesome would that be if it were to be born on your anniversary!

mzshell13 August 21st, 2013 09:14 AM

I know the fear and uncertainty after having a loss. Wishing you a happy and complication free 9 months :)

Mrswilliams10 August 21st, 2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamara22 (Post 27602380)
Congrats and welcome! Sending sticky vibes your way for this baby! How awesome would that be if it were to be born on your anniversary!

Tamara I am from Sacramento but we are currently stationed in Colorado springs co. So cool to find some one in my hometown

Tamara22 August 22nd, 2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrswilliams10 (Post 27604147)
Tamara I am from Sacramento but we are currently stationed in Colorado springs co. So cool to find some one in my hometown

How funny is that!! Up until about 2 weeks ago, the majority of my family was living in Colorado Springs! Nice to know someone from here as well :D