JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1974-april-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Anyone have round ligament pain already!? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1974-april-2014-playroom/2673764-anyone-have-round-ligament-pain-already.html)

AZtwinmomplusone August 20th, 2013 10:59 PM

Anyone have round ligament pain already!?

I am only 5 weeks 4 days but already I think I have round ligament pain. I see my OB tomorrow.

Anyone else...?

I don't remember having it last pregnancy...I had a pelvic pain but different than this. Last time it was in end of second and third trimester. It felt like I had fallen off a boys bike! All the time.

This time, it started as a sharp pain on one side when adjusting positions when I was lying down on the couch. Now the pain is dull, off and on, sometimes sharp if I stand up after sitting awhile or if I forget and change positions lying down too suddenly.

Danielle.W August 20th, 2013 11:13 PM

Re: Anyone have round ligament pain already!?

I do, and it's super painful sometimes! If I hadn't already had a u/s I'd think it was ectopic!

madis-mama17 August 20th, 2013 11:25 PM

I'm pretty sure thats what I'm having to!! Not fun at all

ChiChica August 21st, 2013 04:30 AM

Yup! There's a thread from last weekend where a bunch of ladies noted that they're already having it. I didn't know what it was at first and was totally freaking out. Sorry it's hitting you so hard!

Jessimaaka August 21st, 2013 06:22 AM

Same, I also don't remember getting it this early last time.

Gray_baby August 21st, 2013 08:12 AM

I've had it with all 3 of my pregnancies, it was very minor with my first, but with #2 it was one of my first symptoms (along with peeing a lot) that made me wonder if I was pregnant. :lol: And it's back now since several days before I tested so around 4 or 5 weeks.

Tersh August 21st, 2013 10:08 AM

Yep, I mostly notice it when I stretch or shift position too fast. It's very familiar and is what makes me feel most pregnant atm.

LuvsGavinNJamie August 21st, 2013 01:29 PM

Yup I had it really bad on Sunday but I think it felt more intense because I'm constipated a lot lately too. It really kind of scared me and it was more on the right which made me worry about it being ectopic. But I only had sharp pain twice when I moved too fast and the rest was dull. When I sit I tend to rest on my left hip and I lay on my left side in bed. I think the weight of my already fluffy belly pulls more at that right side round ligament.

shirley_ann August 21st, 2013 04:05 PM

I had a sharp round ligament pain once, it was hollllllly intense! Scared the beegeezers out of me! I haven't had it since. I am sure there's lots more to come :)

krissy1989 August 21st, 2013 07:56 PM

Yup, I've had it already! More in the past couple days. It just hurts to stretch or turn wrong, and like someone else said, it's such a familiar pregnancy sensation after my other two!

Nel August 21st, 2013 08:49 PM

I had some some interesting pains going on. Honestly its pretty exciting :) knowing my body is already getting ready to get huge again lol

RandE August 21st, 2013 09:25 PM

I do when I sneeze or move to fast.

hspw714 August 26th, 2013 06:56 PM

I think that's what I have. Mine feel like cramps on the lower left quadrant of my stomach. No bleeding but it kept coming and going all night last night.