JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   April 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1974-april-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Friday Five - JM (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1974-april-2014-playroom/2683488-friday-five-jm.html)

Jessimaaka October 4th, 2013 09:40 AM

Friday Five - JM

- How did you first come across JM?
- What other boards do you visit (if any)?
- Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)?
- When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)?
- Any special story behind your username?

geogeek October 4th, 2013 09:58 AM

Re: Friday Five - JM

- How did you first come across JM? A google search for waiting to try to conceive
- What other boards do you visit (if any)? LDS parenting and Pregnancy and Motherhood after Loss
- Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)? Laptop and iPad
- When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)? When I am feeling well. Nap time for DD. Nights.
- Any special story behind your username? I am a geologist geek :)

Tamara22 October 4th, 2013 10:02 AM

How did you first come across JM? I came across it in 2007 when I was googling pregnancy symptoms
What other boards do you visit (if any)? I used to be a part of July 2008 DDC/Playroom...but we moved to facebook. I lurk on the NCB and VBAC groups.
Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)? My work desktop
When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)? Break and lunch hour on the weekdays, lol.
Any special story behind your username? Nope just my name and lucky number

HeyBaby October 4th, 2013 12:44 PM

How did you first come across JM? A friend who is in the March DDC suggested that I join. We check in on each other sometimes.

What other boards do you visit (if any)? none

Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)? Laptop

When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)? When I think of it and have five free minutes

Any special story behind your username? Not really. Every time I see my handle, I think of the Bruce Channel song from the soundtrack of Dirty Dancing and, you know, that's fun...

Boos Moo October 4th, 2013 02:36 PM

How did you first come across JM? - Searching for baby development day by day.
What other boards do you visit (if any)? - Just other ones here on JM (pregnancy after loss, high risk, pregnant after 35).
Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)? - home computer.
When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)? - Well I get online before everyone else wakes up in the morning, and then sometimes during the day when DD is working on school, and then after dinner or before bed. So basically a lot!
Any special story behind your username? - Well DD's nickname is Boo and she calls me her Moo, so I'm Boo's Moo - LOL.

katiep726 October 4th, 2013 05:44 PM

I found jm around the holidays in 2010 when we were first talking about trying to conceive.

I don't visit any other boards right now, DS' play room is pretty dead.

I usually get in my iPhone which makes my writing look terrible! Lol

I post the most in the evenings after DS goes to bed
And my username is pretty boring, my name and our wedding anniversary date.

PinkHurricane October 4th, 2013 11:44 PM

- How did you first come across JM? I googled boards for TTC support and it was the one that I liked the most.
- What other boards do you visit (if any)? Spirituality and Mommies Health and Fitness
- Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)? Laptop
- When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)? Evenings and weekends
- Any special story behind your username? I have a strong love for anything pink, particularly hot pink, ever since I was a child. Also, I am a complete science geek, especially when it comes to astronomy and severe weather, thus my name being PinkHurricane ;)

MKnaomi October 5th, 2013 09:57 AM

- How did you first come across JM? - Internet search for 'two week wait' I think?
- What other boards do you visit (if any)? Not much, I lurk sometimes on TTC or the other DDC's
- Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)? Laptop, but starting to look on my phone more now.
- When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)?Mornings, naptime, evenings.. I usually only post or write in the evening.
Any special story behind your username? - My name, and the MK is for Mary Kay, cus I sell it, and it's easy to remember. I think it was the name I used for a forum I was on in my last pregnancy (not JM)

TinaG1 October 5th, 2013 05:42 PM

- How did you first come across JM? - I came across JM 3 years ago when I was pregnant with my Son. I was originally part of a different group, but there was a lot of arguing and drama. The group for my Son is a great group full of wonderful supportive ladies. So, I figured I'd give it another try.
- What other boards do you visit (if any)? I don't.
- Where do you access it from the most (phone, laptop, etc.)?I only come on JM when I'm using my laptop. It's too annoying from my phone.
- When do you post the most (mornings, weekends, etc.)?On the weekends. During the week, I just don't have too much time to get my laptop out. I always have my phone, but JM is really annoying trying to get it to load on my phone.
- Any special story behind your username? - No, it's just part of my name.