JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Atheist and Agnostic Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f284-atheist-and-agnostic-parenting/)
-   -   i think im going crazy.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f284-atheist-and-agnostic-parenting/2108464-i-think-im-going-crazy.html)

*Kiliki* September 19th, 2010 07:10 PM

i think im going crazy....

but does anyone know how likely it is that a vasectomy fails after almost 2 years????

Carmela September 19th, 2010 07:26 PM

Re: i think im going crazy....

That doesn't sound good. I don't know, unless timing has just been off for the last two years. It could happen. I am getting my tubes tied after this one, but I am trying to convince DH to get his snipped too just for safety.

Zanahoria September 19th, 2010 08:09 PM

It's verrrrrrry unlikely, but it DOES happen! It recently happened to someone in one of my PR's, and she had to go through all this BS of her husband thinking that she cheated on him because he didn't believe it could possibly be his. I hope that if you are preggers, your DH is trusting and not a accusatory jerk about it!!!

*Kiliki* September 20th, 2010 04:59 AM

ohh i know he would NEVER accuse me of cheating on him LOL actually in the past after he had his vasectomy and i got sick once....he would ask me if i was pregnant and remind me that it could fail LMFAO....im like no dude....you got snipped....just curious cause ive been having some weird pukey/heartburn like what i had with helena....and i should have started yesterday...but that could have been delayed cause of stress of dh leaving on the 15th......ugh....its weird to think about this again haha....

its like im thinking "what if it did fail?"

melkissa2004 September 20th, 2010 09:23 AM

Poas!

tiredmom September 20th, 2010 11:21 AM

maybe it's God's will ;)

and yes, POAS!

*Kiliki* September 20th, 2010 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiredmom (Post 21576726)
maybe it's God's will ;)

oohhh man you had me cracking up on that one lmfao!!!!

*Kiliki* September 20th, 2010 03:30 PM

well im pretty sure the "goods" are still intact lmao...feeling crampiness....

*Kiliki* September 21st, 2010 04:22 PM

still no sign....but i did poas and of course it was bfn lol like i knew it would be...has to be stress of dh not being here....3 days late now

melkissa2004 September 21st, 2010 08:34 PM

keep us posted!

*Kiliki* September 23rd, 2010 08:02 AM

she decided to show today woot...well not really woot...cause yeah it sucks...but haha...the goods are intact at least! i hate stress and when it messes up your system!!!

melkissa2004 September 23rd, 2010 12:56 PM

Yay!!!

Gray Sea September 25th, 2010 01:36 PM

Congratulations on getting your period! By now she should be gone. I hope you're feeling better, and relieved! :dothug:

*Kiliki* September 25th, 2010 06:46 PM

yeah it was weird tho...no cramps...no bloating...so ehh and yep shes already gone!

melkissa2004 September 26th, 2010 02:56 PM

I LOVE your new siggie!!!