JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Attachment Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/)
-   -   Fast Food Friday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/2625916-fast-food-friday.html)

IronMamma February 15th, 2013 11:38 AM

Fast Food Friday

Do you eat fast food?
If so, where?
Do you allow your LO to eat fast food?

breathing for two February 15th, 2013 11:51 AM

Re: Fast Food Friday

oh no, I hate fast food. I only eat it when I absolutely have to.

sareymac February 15th, 2013 11:53 AM

Don't usually eat fast food, but if we do I want taco bell. I know how awful it is, but i like it.
my LO has had a couple chicken nuggets from somewhere, i dont even know where lol gramma gave them to him. Im okay with that.

IronMamma February 15th, 2013 11:54 AM

Do you eat fast food? Subway is the closest to fast food I will get.
If so, where? Subway
Do you allow your LO to eat fast food? I haven't yet and I have no idea if and when I will.

miamor February 15th, 2013 12:11 PM

nope...even if i wasn't vegetarian i'm not sure i'd touch the stuff...most fast food isn't vegetarian friendly and the sides i COULD eat are usually crap anyway.
my mother never bought us fast food ..i remember when i was around 10ish my aunt took my cousins and i to the mall and she bought us taco bell..i got really sick.
carlos is vegetarian also....i'd rather, when the time came, that he discovered a REALLY good fry from the proper place.

crunchywannabe February 15th, 2013 12:52 PM

Do you eat fast food?occasionally. we live an hour from most fast food, unless we go to the states, where there is a subway and a dairy queen (only open in the summer).
If so, where?I am not picky. If we happen to be near something we might stop (usually while traveling)
Do you allow your LO to eat fast food?the plan is no.... just like no pop... there is only so much we can control though. I'm sure one day he'll be with friends and they'll offer him a coke, fine. Or if he's with someone else and they buy him fast food, whatever, but it won't be a part of what we offer him. (she says now, before any real parenting experience sets in :) )

shen7 February 15th, 2013 03:11 PM

Do you eat fast food? Sometimes, rarely
If so, where? I love In N Out burger but we don't have one nearby. That is less junky though, everything is really fresh there, their beef is never frozen and they use fresh veggies and stuff, they are only a regional chain due to needing to be within a certain driving distance from their growers/suppliers. That is a treat sometimes if we are on the road or something. When we lived in Mississippi I ate some Sonic, Bumpers (a Sonic-like regional chain), and Subway. We had very limited options for eating out.
Do you allow your LO to eat fast food? She can always eat whatever I am eating.

KatyG February 15th, 2013 05:04 PM

Do you eat fast food? Yes more than I should
If so, where? I love In N Out! I also like subway and Burger King
Do you allow your LO to eat fast food? I wouldn't prefer it but I'm not gonna forbid it

ohnicole February 15th, 2013 05:46 PM

Do you eat fast food? I do sometimes, a lot more than most of you ladies, it sounds like :)
If so, where? I don't really have a favorite... usually we would get what was easiest on our way home, which is Arby's, McDonalds, or Subway.
Do you allow your LO to eat fast food? She has had tastes of whatever I have had. Generally she doesn't want much fast food. For example, my mom was visiting yesterday and wanted to buy everyone Long John Silver's... Eleanor ate all of my green beans and corn and nothing else :lol:

KiwiMommy February 15th, 2013 08:47 PM

I have no shame..lol. Yes, I eat fast food. McDs mainly. It's my guilty pleasure. Not super often though. Once or twice a month maybe? Sometimes less. And Subway, although I'm not sure I'd consider it fast food.. I get chicken bacon ranch subs.
Ash has had fast food, yes. I don't worry about it since 99% of the time she is eating at home and prefers healthy foods. Matthew has tasted french fries (thanks to Daddy!) but that's pretty much it.

IronMamma February 15th, 2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatyG (Post 27099359)
I love In N Out!

Duh! I totally forgot about that one! Funny thing is, I dont eat beef or pork but I will have a burger from there every now and then, like twice a year.