JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Attachment Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/)
-   -   Summer Plans? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/2641346-summer-plans.html)

alittlelost April 7th, 2013 11:51 AM

Summer Plans?

What are your plans for this summer?

breathing for two April 7th, 2013 12:41 PM

Re: Summer Plans?

Just cleaning, taking care of myself and the kids. We have been talking about a trip to visit some friends, but it might be a bit too much for us.

sareymac April 8th, 2013 05:23 AM

Camping, camping and more camping! We got a BIG pop up in the late fall (soooo cheap!) and we have just been planning our family outings!

IronMamma April 8th, 2013 12:47 PM

Oh Sarah that sounds like so much fun! Can I come?! :giggle:

I have no plans really. I have long term goals, does that count? :lol:

Jule'sMomInOR April 8th, 2013 02:09 PM

We are going on a Disney Cruise to Alaska the first week of July. I need the vacation desperately! We also have a trip to the coast planned for Memorial Day weekend.

Pretty Crispy April 8th, 2013 04:29 PM

No big plans this summer since we will have a newborn/infant. We have a few weddings to attend and will probably take a weekend trip or two somewhere.

IronMamma April 8th, 2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule'sMomInOR (Post 27268952)
We are going on a Disney Cruise to Alaska the first week of July. I need the vacation desperately! We also have a trip to the coast planned for Memorial Day weekend.

Can I come?! :excited: Sounds awesome! I hope you take a lot of pictures that you share with us!

lrowe70 April 8th, 2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule'sMomInOR (Post 27268952)

Fun, we did an Alaska cruise last year. You're going to have a great time.

Fluga April 9th, 2013 02:02 AM

Going to Iceland in June. Think I might pop by the geysir and Gullfoss this time around :)

sareymac April 9th, 2013 04:38 AM

Jess, stop trying to get free vacations! hahaha Sure come with us :)

KatyG April 9th, 2013 03:43 PM

We're going to New York to visit my mom and that's the only thing I have planned so far.

ohnicole April 9th, 2013 05:31 PM

I'm hoping to make it out to visit DH's family for about a week in late May or early June, and then make it out to visit my family for about a week in mid or late June (that trip may be just me and Eleanor). Once July hits, we are not doing any distance traveling since we don't know what will go on with my blood pressure this pregnancy. But I am hoping we can do some weekend camping trips around here... crossing my fingers that we don't have quite so many 90 degree days this summer.

Social Halfwit April 9th, 2013 06:42 PM

I'm hoping to go see my brother a lot, and go up to Wyoming to see my Grandpa because he's really not doing well.

crunchywannabe April 10th, 2013 11:52 PM

I'm having a baby.... dh will be off work all summer, so we are free as a bird!!! probably will check out a lot of fairs and festivals locally, as well as we have 1 family cabin weekend booked in july. I'm looking forward to spending time with relatives I don't see as often as I'd like, and time out on the lake.

ashj_1218 April 11th, 2013 08:32 AM

Having a baby :) And lots of swimming, since mom just moved into a house with a really great pool.

We always do our 4th of July trip to my aunts. I am sure we will go to the beach a few times (we are close) and do some fun festivals that come to the area.

Nothing too major. But I am looking forward to a low-key, fun summer :)

NinjaCakes April 11th, 2013 02:39 PM

To have a baby :) If she waits until the summer.