JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Attachment Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/)
-   -   It's that time again! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/2646340-its-time-again.html)

IronMamma April 26th, 2013 11:52 PM

It's that time again!

It's the weekend! What's going on?

mama_2_Callen April 27th, 2013 04:25 AM

Re: It's that time again!

Nothing too exciting. Dh is working all weekend so its just me and the kids like always. Today is laundry and grocery shopping day. And tomorrow we will probably go to the park and maybe swimming in the springs.

What do you have going on?

sareymac April 27th, 2013 04:48 AM

Not muchhh. Today hubbys working on the backyard (new patio and retaining wall project) which will take a couple weeks/month because he can only do it after work or on weekends. Me and bubs are going to hangout outside with him. tomorrow hubbys gotta work til 2, then we are going to our friends house. Our kids are three months apart so its always fun.

MapleGranola April 27th, 2013 06:03 AM

Today is my birthday!

Not much going on because DH is working :(
My mom is bringing me dinner and going to spend some time with me and little man.

Tomorrow my MIL is coming over to spend time with us.

Nothing exciting. We will probably do a nice dinner out next weekend when DH is off.

alwayssmile April 27th, 2013 07:49 AM

We're off to a Renaissance Faire today! Tomorrow is a zoo, gardens, and aquarium trio visit. Busy, busy! :)

crunchywannabe April 27th, 2013 07:54 AM

Happy Birthday mrskk826!!!

DH works evenings, but my parent's came for a short notice visit (ie called and said they'd be here in 3 hours! the length of time it takes to drive from their place to mine)
I'm actually kinda excited to have them here because they are always so helpful getting those chores I just HATE/ am no longer physically able to complete done!

I hope to get baby's room practically complete, (4/6 shelves went up last night!) and I have a few more things to clean/put away!

My mom and I will probably make a few freezer meals! Feels like a busy weekend, but I'm really just bumming around my house with my parents.

sareymac April 27th, 2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrskk826 (Post 27320398)
Today is my birthday!

Not much going on because DH is working :(
My mom is bringing me dinner and going to spend some time with me and little man.

Tomorrow my MIL is coming over to spend time with us.

Nothing exciting. We will probably do a nice dinner out next weekend when DH is off.

Happy Birthdayyyy!

MapleGranola April 27th, 2013 09:02 AM

Thanks!! :)

IronMamma April 27th, 2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrskk826 (Post 27320398)
Today is my birthday!

Happy Birthday! :party: :woohoo: I hope you have a great day even though DH is not there. :hug:

Sarah, that does sound like fun. I have always hated that I have no one here with a baby around Drakes age. Sucks.

I want to go to a Renaissance Faire! That sounds awesome. I have driven by one years ago and have always wanted to go. They have nothing like that here though.

We are not doing anything fun this weekend. We will probably just go swimming, but that's exciting to Drake so he will have a great weekend! :giggle: DH is working so it's just me and the babes today until like 5ish.