JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Attachment Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/)
-   -   Capital L A Z Y (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/2648561-capital-l-z-y.html)

IronMamma May 6th, 2013 12:24 PM

Capital L A Z Y

THAT is how I feel today. I do not feel like doing anything! The sick is full of dishes, there is laundry to be done, the living room needs to be vacuumed. Any takers?! I can cook! :giggle:

mama_2_Callen May 6th, 2013 02:09 PM

Re: Capital L A Z Y

Lol. I feel the same way! But I did nothing yesterday so I had to clean today. It took me all day. :sneak:

Sure I will trade you I feel like I am on a cleaning roll now! lol.

IronMamma May 6th, 2013 02:37 PM

Drake is so fussy, and I feel bad because its "my" fault. He wants to go outside, and I did take him but all he ever wants to do is run into the street no matter what I do. Nothing distracts him. And every time he goes near the street I pick him and carry him back to the front of the house, rinse and repeat the whole time and mind you it's very hot. So I took him inside and he is MAD to say the least. :giggle: He keeps throwing himself onto the floor and fussing. No tears. So I put on his Mickey movie and now he is ok. We need a fenced in yard. I would take him to the park but DH has the truck.

ComfortablyMum May 6th, 2013 06:36 PM

^ awww poor wee man! If only they understood the dangers of playing chicken with traffic :giggle:

I am lazy too! I am still in my PJs!! I feel I have an excuse though :D it is aaaaaaaverage outside!!

MommyBeth May 6th, 2013 06:55 PM

We were lazy in my house also today...never getting out of the pjs. I made cookies and a strawberry dessert. So we have plenty of sweets in our house right now. Dh did help me clean up the kitchen but I have since cooked supper. Dh and I will have to do cleaning tomorrow and I will have to do laundry. There are no towels in our bathroom and we are running short on some of the vital pieces of clothing.

IronMamma May 6th, 2013 10:26 PM

I want to come over for some sweets! :drools:

I am still in my pj's :giggle: I did nothing today. Well, I tried to take Drake outside. I told DH I need the truck everyday. I hate that Drake wants to go outside and it's just too dangerous here. I wish we lived like right next to the park. There is a park here in the complex which is nice BUT Drake still wants to run to the street.

sareymac May 7th, 2013 05:41 AM

Ugh I know alllll about the trying to make a beeline for the road. AND you're entitled to lazy days!

IronMamma May 7th, 2013 06:46 AM

Yes I am because its 5:45 am and I still have not slept! Drake went to bed at midnight, woke at 4, so here I am starting my day on sleep. GAH! I'm sooo tired, well my body is like all tingley. :giggle: That tired weak feeling. :( Hopefully he will want a nap soon or the second part of his night time sleep. lol

klockert May 7th, 2013 01:34 PM

I'm going to be honest here...I stay in pjs if I don't leave the house. Then when I do go somewhere when I get home I put my pjs back on. My sil always tells me shes never buying me pajama pants and tank tops because thats all I own. lol

IronMamma May 7th, 2013 02:54 PM

I am the SAME way Kim. I am ALWAYS in my pj's if I am home. There is NO way I am staying dressed. DH is the same way. The second we come home, we take our shoes off outside the front door and we walk into the bedroom and get undressed. I hate being dressed.