JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Attachment Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/)
-   -   Opinions ladies! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/2649669-opinions-ladies.html)

IronMamma May 10th, 2013 01:26 PM

Opinions ladies!

Ladies and Mammas! :giggle: I need your opinions / input / advice!

Over the last few months we have been seeing more and more new faces and our Hideaway has tons of threads from soooo loooooooong ago. I would like to know what you girls feel about be erasing that one and starting a new one? I think that it's only fair since a lot of those ladies are no longer here, nor do they post and I do not want there information out there for everyone to see. I do plan to still keep it private with a password to make sure it's secure as possible. You will obviously have to be active within AP, and if you are a part of it but not active I will remove you until you become active again and meet the requirements again. I am thinking, 100 posts in AP to qualify, just like the old way. What are your thoughts?

Second:

I would like to start a Cook Book sticky, where we can all post recipes. There have been SO many nights when I had NO clue what to make for dinner, so I thought it would be beat for us ladies to share our favorite recipes with each other.

What do you think?

:excited:

alittlelost May 10th, 2013 03:16 PM

Re: Opinions ladies!

I like both of these ideas :)

NinjaCakes May 10th, 2013 04:44 PM

I have no idea what the first part of your post is about, but I'm totally game for the recipes :)

IronMamma May 10th, 2013 06:18 PM

The first part of the post is about the Secret Hideaway from us AP Mammas. Its right up in the stickies. Its a place for us ladies that have been here a while, and is protected by a password so you can feel a little more confident posting something personal and not have it be out in the open.

alwayssmile May 10th, 2013 06:26 PM

I'm okay with old posts being deleted.

I'll be honest and say I won't post recipes to the thread, but I have a whole blog dedicated to recipes. LOL

IronMamma May 10th, 2013 11:06 PM

That's ok if you do not post recipes. But you can use it as a reference if you need some ideas. ;)

ComfortablyMum May 11th, 2013 02:56 AM

I like both ideas! :)

mama_2_Callen May 11th, 2013 04:50 AM

Sounds good to me! I am always looking for new recipes!

IronMamma May 11th, 2013 09:18 AM

Me too. There have been so many nights when I just had NO idea what to make for dinner. I will get on this very soon.

mama_2_Callen May 11th, 2013 09:20 AM

Same here. I will start collecting some recipes.

NinjaCakes May 11th, 2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronMamma (Post 27356818)
Me too. There have been so many nights when I just had NO idea what to make for dinner. I will get on this very soon.

Seriously, I get so tired of making the same things over and over. If John had his way we'd have tacos every night. I need some variety!

IronMamma May 11th, 2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaCakes (Post 27356826)
Seriously, I get so tired of making the same things over and over. If John had his way we'd have tacos every night. I need some variety!

:ditto:

I feel like I make the same 5 things, and Dave is the SAME WAY. He wants tacos all the time. Yeah I like them, but not ALL.THE.TIME. Last night he made burritos which were really good but I seriously do not want them or anything in taco form for like a month. It's the same when I go grocery shopping. I buy like the same ingredients all the time. I am just clueless sometimes!

Fluga May 11th, 2013 01:25 PM

hehe I just love throwing myself out of the hideaway :p. I think that the requirements should be more to the tune of 100 posts in AP in the last 3 months. I have the 100 posts easy as I have been posting here on and off for the past 5 years but at the same time I dont feel like a part of the tight knit group in here and therefore shouldnt be having access to it, if that makes sense. I just like to stop by here every now and then and post/read.

IronMamma May 11th, 2013 01:42 PM

Maybe I will up the posts. I know that 100 posts is easy to get if you post a lot in like a week or less.

What do you ladies think? More posts?

mama_2_Callen May 14th, 2013 04:35 PM

I am new so I don't know but is there a way to make it like 100 posts in the past 2 months or something? Or something about currently posting or something? idk..

Pretty Crispy May 14th, 2013 04:39 PM

I agree the 100 posts should be in a certain amount of time. Like over a certain amount of months

IronMamma May 14th, 2013 08:10 PM

All the ladies that are in the hideaway and still post will be put right back in, so no worries there.

sareymac May 15th, 2013 04:41 AM

I like these ideas. Also my hubby would have tacos everynight too if he could! hahaha But I have lots of recipes in my brain that I would love to share. And would definitely like more!

IronMamma May 15th, 2013 02:01 PM

What is it with men wanting tacos every night?! :pullhair: