JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Attachment Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/)
-   -   Preggo Mammas! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/2660550-preggo-mammas.html)

IronMamma June 22nd, 2013 05:52 AM

Preggo Mammas!

How are you?! I want some updates!

sareymac June 22nd, 2013 08:06 AM

Re: Preggo Mammas!

Finally starting to feel better!!!! My glands have started to relax and sickness is bad only afternoons nowwww! I am able to really scrub my house too :) Yayyy lol

breathing for two June 22nd, 2013 09:00 AM

28 weeks, feeling good on and off. I'm starting to realize I'm running out of time and might need to panic soon. :D

IronMamma June 22nd, 2013 09:59 AM

I'm so glad you are feeling better Sarah! That must have been NO fun! But I hear carrying a *cough* GIRL *cough* is a little harder. ;)

Destiny, your belly is adorable! I love when you post new pix! Don't panic. You are going to be great!

LessthanThree June 22nd, 2013 04:06 PM

I'm 38 weeks and have my c-section in 9 (!!!) days. I'm mostly just super tired right now and because of my problems, I'm having all the early signs of labor with no labor, which is frustrating. Otherwise, I'm doing great.

NinjaCakes June 23rd, 2013 09:40 AM

Pregnancy wise, fine. Bed rest is nearly over and I'll be having weekly ultrasounds starting Monday. I never have anything to complain about with pregnancy. I'm boring ;)

IronMamma June 23rd, 2013 03:23 PM

9 days?! :eek: SO CLOSE!! :excited: I'm so excited for you!!!

I never had anything to complain about with my pregnancy too so it's ok! :D

navywifey2003 June 23rd, 2013 11:01 PM

Someone remind me how much the end of pregnancy stinks after I say this

I miss my belly :cry: I am so happy to have Payson here and she is amazing but she is likely it and it makes me sad.

Can't wait to see those babies!

Pretty Crispy June 24th, 2013 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navywifey2003 (Post 27471450)

I miss my belly :cry: I am so happy to have Payson here and she is amazing but she is likely it and it makes me sad.

Can't wait to see those babies!

Oh I've cried a few times over how much I miss being pregnant. I really had a very easy pregnancy with L and despite the uncomfortableness due to being so big I honestly wish I could be pregnant all the time. I LOVED it and felt the best I ever have while pregnant. I love L and I'm so so happy he is here, I just miss my belly and feeling him move inside me. I'm hoping we can have another baby in a few years.

sareymac June 24th, 2013 06:10 AM

LOL Unless things drastically change here, I will never miss this. Last time I very much enjoyed being pregnant. This time. nope.

LessthanThree June 24th, 2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sareymac (Post 27471903)
LOL Unless things drastically change here, I will never miss this. Last time I very much enjoyed being pregnant. This time. nope.

Ditto, I feel like this would be the perfect last pregnancy for me. I enjoyed it because of the kicks and such, but as far as wanting to do it again? Not really. I really enjoyed my last two pregnancies, so maybe this is just my body saying that it's done.

IronMamma June 25th, 2013 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navywifey2003 (Post 27471450)

You are not alone! Drake is 18 months and I STILL miss my belly. I absolutely LOVED being pregnant. I think sometimes that's why I am sad I am one and done, even though I kinda want to be because I LOVED my belly. I think I looked adorable! :giggle:

joonzgurl June 25th, 2013 06:51 AM

Feeling pretty good here, 24 weeks now (wow, how did that happen!). Just feeling very pregnant and huge. And i am one of those people where they don't know if I am just really fat or am pregnant, so that depresses me.

IronMamma June 25th, 2013 06:57 AM

Aww no! :( I am sure you look gorgeous! And at that stage, you have a preggo belly I am sure. People are stupid.