JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Attachment Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/)
-   -   Your hair (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/2663705-your-hair.html)

IronMamma July 5th, 2013 11:30 AM

Your hair

Do you dye your hair?
How often and what color?
What is your natural hair color?
Do you ever "do" your hair?

sareymac July 5th, 2013 11:39 AM

Re: Your hair

I used to all the time. Its been every color. I havent dyed it now in so long. Dark brown is my natural color and I usually wash it and let it dry

CrunchyMommaTo2 July 5th, 2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronMamma (Post 27499157)
Do you dye your hair?
How often and what color?
What is your natural hair color?
Do you ever "do" your hair?

I used to dye it all the time. It's been all shades of blonde, brown and even red. Natural is a light brown with some auburn. I'm letting it all grow out now per DHs asking. It's pretty much all natural besides a few highlights left near the bottom. I used to dye and highlight it myself mostly.

breathing for two July 5th, 2013 02:28 PM

I've dyed it once, aside from when I dyed it back to it's original colour. I'm brunette, I used to hate my hair, but I've grown fond of it over the years. I never "do" it, because it never holds a styling. I just let it do its thing, its pretty bouncy, especially when it's humid so it can be fun to see how it turns out.

LessthanThree July 5th, 2013 02:52 PM

Do you dye your hair? Not really, I like my natural hair color. I've dyed it pink before and that was fun but besides that, I don't.
What is your natural hair color? Like a dark copper. I usually put brown on forms, like my driver's license, but most people refer to me as having red hair.
Do you ever "do" your hair? Not really, it isn't long enough to do anything with yet. The most I do is put it into a pony tail.

IronMamma July 5th, 2013 03:53 PM

I love dying my hair. I used to do it a few times a year now I do it MAYBE once a year. I have gotten so incredibly lazy with stuff like that. I loved dying it dark blacks, sometimes reds, or auburn. My hair is naturally blonde / reddish. Basically a Ging. :rofl: As far as doing my hair. LOL! A pony tail is what I sport around now a days or a bun.

Social Halfwit July 5th, 2013 11:16 PM

Do you dye your hair? I used to, all the time.
How often and what color? It's been dark red, purple, black with blue streaks, all black, blonde, true red, and copper. After the wedding, it's going to be black, teal, and lime green, and may get dreaded.
What is your natural hair color? Strawberry blonde, now kind of a darker red.
Do you ever "do" your hair? Right now, it's too short for me to really do it, I usually have it in a bun.

KatyG July 5th, 2013 11:25 PM

Do you dye your hair? Yes
How often and what color? It's black right now, I usually just do highlights
What is your natural hair color? Medium Brown
Do you ever "do" your hair? Lol I try do my hair and dress nice when I leave the house but it doesn't always happen