JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Attachment Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/)
-   -   Shoes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f97-attachment-parenting/2681798-shoes.html)

CrunchyMommaTo2 September 27th, 2013 06:07 AM

Shoes

What type of shoes do you wear most often?
What is your favorite type of shoe to wear?

sareymac September 27th, 2013 06:27 AM

Re: Shoes

Flip flops all summer (sandals for work) and my boots all winter, I have huge feet so I am not a shoe person.

CrunchyMommaTo2 September 27th, 2013 06:44 AM

Flip flops for we for 3/4 of the year. I only wear boots when there is snow on the ground. I hate sneakers unless I'm going for a run

crunchywannabe September 27th, 2013 08:00 AM

Well unfortunately I live in a climate that requires boots 3/4 of the year, so I would say I wear those most often

But my favorite are flip flops or ballet flats that I wear all summer!

shen7 September 27th, 2013 12:01 PM

Whatever I can find in size 12.5 :cry:

I like easy on/off and comfy. I used to like Toms but they wear out so fast and have no support. I had some kind of arcopedico (?) brand that I loved while pregnant, and I love my uggs (no socks!!) But now for stability with my injury I have to wear lace up sneakers whenever I'm walking around or doing stuff, I found some asics on zappos that work okay. I hate how big my feet are now, I've grown almost 2 sizes from 2 pregnancies.

Social Halfwit September 27th, 2013 01:23 PM

I'm in the big-foot club, but I am usually seen in my DCs or New Balance if I'm going to be on my feet a lot. My DCs have worn out really bad, so my DF just bought me these cool hipster booties I'm excited to wear! I don't buy many shoes for myself, I usually put that towards new shoes for the boys instead.

KatyG September 28th, 2013 10:05 AM

Shoes are probably my favorite things to buy. I hurt my back a while back wearing heels and carrying the babies so I mostly wear flats and sandals now

mama_2_Callen September 29th, 2013 06:45 AM

I wear flip flops 99% of the time. I only wear other shoes if I'm working out or riding the four wheeler.

Sugaree October 1st, 2013 05:56 AM

My Birkenstocks are my absolute favorite pair of shoes ever. I do have to wear a closed toe shoe at work, so I usually wear a beat up pair of Doc Martens. If I have to go out into one of the shops I have to change into safety shoes. Those are awful!

klockert October 1st, 2013 08:07 AM

flip flops all summer long and boots or tennis shoes in the winter.

angelsailor288 October 1st, 2013 04:46 PM

Sneakers or flip flops. I love flip flops :D

alittlelost October 2nd, 2013 05:31 AM

Flip flops all year but my feet have been SORE lately and I think my shoes are the culprit :(

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

NinjaCakes October 4th, 2013 04:24 AM

All over some flip flops :)