JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   anyone else's symptoms come and go? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2602221-anyone-elses-symptoms-come-and-go.html)

round2t December 4th, 2012 03:32 PM

anyone else's symptoms come and go?

For one, I've felt ok as far as nausea goes (except some mornings for maybe an hour - but that's due to me taking my vitamins on an empty stomach, not morning sickness...) I was nauseous a few times earlier on but not anytime really recently.

My breasts were really bothering me from about 6 DPO on... we went to the Cavs game Saturday night and before the game when I got out of the shower I was like OMG they aren't as sore anymore, something's wrong, etc. etc. etc. Then the next day I woke up and was just like ohhhh yes I'm DEFINITELY still pregnant. haha.

I'm finally sleeping a little better.

My newest issue is that my legs are just killing me. My feet hurt to stand on and my calves ache (this is wonderful considering I am on my feet from the time I wake up til the time I get home from work).

And now my boobs are even more sore than before.

So anyway - are your symptoms pretty static or do they vary from day to day? at first it had me worried but considering the breast pain came back tenfold I feel okay about it.

just_jenn December 4th, 2012 03:38 PM

Re: anyone else's symptoms come and go?

Yes, yesterday I had nausea pretty bad but I was having a bad day so I have no idea if it was due specifically from the pregnancy, but today...nada. No nausea at all. My boobs are sore and bigger (hubby commented on that last night) as for sleeping, I am either too tired or have insomnia.....I have to go back to work tomorrow night so I sure hope that I can sleep tomorrow afternoon or I am in for a long night at work

CaliFeather December 4th, 2012 03:38 PM

Mine vary. I haven't felt sick every day. Just once in awhile and it goes in waves. My boobs just started to feel heavy today. I have been bloated the entire time though. I can't fit into any of my regular dress pants for work. I am more sensitive.

But in general mine come and go.

Diamond2009 December 4th, 2012 03:39 PM

I dont have many syptoms but the ones that i do ...do def come and go. I'm glad i dont feel ****** thou. I have a 3 year old to run after all day so thank god for that. I think once the HCG gets super high you get more symptoms.

CaliFeather December 4th, 2012 06:14 PM

My HCG must be low because I got a positive on a home pregnancy test (digital) and the same day took the urine test at the doctor's office and it came back negative this morning. I did drink a lot of water before hand. Wasn't thinking about it. But the advice nurse said I didn't even need to bother coming back in for another urine test if I got a positive at home. So I guess once my HCG levels start to increase it may get worse for me....

gRod December 4th, 2012 06:31 PM

I don't have any symptoms yet...like at all. I'm only 4 weeks 5 days though.

Allie_SMg December 4th, 2012 06:32 PM

I don't have any symptoms yet, but I'm only like 3 weeks 4-5 days, as far as I know, so I think that's normal. I have mild cramping on and off throughout the days like AF is coming and lots of CM consistently, but no tender breasts or nausea yet. Just being extra tired, though I didn't really feel that today. I hope I get a whole bunch of symptoms soon!

Anchored December 5th, 2012 05:53 AM

I don't have very many symptoms yet, but I've noticed the soreness of my boobs varies. I had one day too where I was like, "Oh no, they're not as bad today..." but by later that night they were crazy sore. I am also now getting some random burning feelings on the underneath of them too.

Tiredness hasn't gone away yet, but the gas/bloating varies. No morning sickness here yet though

alittlelost December 5th, 2012 06:04 AM

My symptoms come and go, too.

sharitamiles December 5th, 2012 06:44 AM

Mine also come and go, I have to say that I feel really great this pregnancy except for the breast tenderness and fatigue at night.

kjm December 5th, 2012 08:05 AM

I don't have that many symptoms yet... The ones I do have come and go though..