JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Hunger is picking up a bit... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2605748-hunger-picking-up-bit.html)

Anchored December 15th, 2012 08:14 AM

Hunger is picking up a bit...

I haven't had much of an appetite for maybe 2 weeks now, and since Thursday I'm finding myself hungry again. I feel like I eat and 30 minutes later my stomach is growling! lol

I woke up this morning so hungry that I was nauseated! lol

Where are you on the hunger spectrum? Starving all the time? No appetite? Too much morning sickness to even think about eating? Or no change?

Jhendrickson December 15th, 2012 08:22 AM

Re: Hunger is picking up a bit...

That is always my first symptom--extreme hunger! I am the type to always leave a bit when I eat a meals but lately there hasn't been anything left over to speak of!!

I need to do a better job of balancing my meals...just have to eat every two hours!

daolive14 December 15th, 2012 08:36 AM

I have had poor appetite too. No morning sickness yet, but just not in the mood to eat and nothing sounds good. I try to have at least one meal a day, but otherwise not eating much. I'm sure I wii make up for it later on :smile:

ElliotsMommy13 December 15th, 2012 08:47 AM

The last few days I've been the same.. Soooo hungry. And I had horrible aversions first, too. But if I eat too much I feel horrible. Just eating more often.

Beachbabies December 15th, 2012 09:32 AM

I have been sooo hungry and just like you like 30 minutes later my stomach is growling again. I also am nauseous here and there.

Dirtroads December 15th, 2012 11:21 AM

Hunger has caught a hold of me for the past 2 days! I did not have this with my daughter, with her I could only eat a few bites here and there for the longest time. This time I can eat like I am starving, I'll feel ill for a bit sometimes then I'm starving again!

jessicag December 15th, 2012 11:38 AM

Im never really hungry.I feel sick if I go to long in between meals but nothing ever sounds or tastes super good (except brownies, omg!) so I just eat things that dont make me sick. :P

BeachMum December 15th, 2012 11:49 AM

Hungry ALL the time. Which I only get when I'm pregnant as I'm not a big snacker.

mrskfet December 15th, 2012 02:38 PM

Depends on the day for me. Today I woke up super nauseous, then about an hour later I was STARVING lol ate a granola bar, some fresh pineapple, 2 bowls of cereal, then got nauseous again. Lay down for a few hours and I'm hungry again. Oh the joys of being in the first trimester :rolleyes: lol

Papasgirl December 15th, 2012 03:36 PM

Ive been nauseous since literally 2dpo and I am still so nauseous that nothing sounds good. So my appetite is low right now.