JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Anyone want to throw some names out for me? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2612348-anyone-want-to-throw-some-names-out-for-me.html)

mamalamb January 7th, 2013 01:50 PM

Anyone want to throw some names out for me?

Anyone want to throw some girl's names out there for me? If it ends up being a boy I think we'll be fine...there are like 300 boy names i like LOL. (Right now I think we are leaning toward Max). But if it is a girl we have NO CLUE! I need something that will go well with our other two DDs. They are Eloise (but we always call her Ella), and Abigail (but we usually call her Abby).

Anyone got anything? :)

jkbaxter612 January 7th, 2013 02:33 PM

Re: Anyone want to throw some names out for me?

Charlotte/Charlie
Adalynn/Ada
Emmalyn/Emmy
Evelyn/Evie

Beachbabies January 7th, 2013 04:21 PM

I like Charlotte too! I know siblings named Molly and Abigail and I think they go well together :) I also like Clara and Julianna. Your names are very feminine and classy and I think those names are too!

PhD_Bound_Mommy January 7th, 2013 05:17 PM

I love Odette, Olivia, Emmalynn, Emme, Isabella, and Evelyn.

Bookreader January 7th, 2013 09:13 PM

We love Ailey (pronounced Eye-lee), Lyla, Olive, Kaya, Moira, Lucy, Hazel, and April. We are good with girl names. ;) Now throw some boy names our way, because we are screwed if it is 2 boys. Lol.

mamalamb January 7th, 2013 09:56 PM

I really like Sophie/Sophia,Charlotte, Julianna, Olivia, and Madalyn....but I'm pretty sure DH doesn't like them and I have a friend with a Madalyn :/

I think Evelyn is really cute but we know one in real life and do NOT like her LOL

jam121184 January 8th, 2013 08:50 AM

Ava
Ellen
Lucy
Louann

I'm the opposite way...I can think of a hundred girl names I like, but only a few boy names :/

KnitterLaurel January 8th, 2013 08:53 AM

I LOVE the name Violet. But Dh vetoed it for our baby. We have a boy name all picked out, but we always struggle with a girl name.

Fins January 8th, 2013 10:07 AM

I'm no help with names. I'll be lucky if we name this one. I wish they came pre-named... like cabbage patch dolls :D :P

sharilyn January 8th, 2013 11:18 AM

Viola, I love that one but can't use it b/c we do ending with n names and it doesn't go with any of the first names we like tabitha, kayleigh, Carlie