JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   finding out this friday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2622834-finding-out-friday.html)

BabyFever23 February 6th, 2013 05:21 PM

finding out this friday

So its official I find out the gender this friday at 4:30pm. Im freaking out. I have no clue what this baby is. My intuition has been off with this pregnancy. With my first I was sure it was a boy and I was right. With my second I wasn't too sure but was leaning towards boy again, and yet again another boy. Im praying for a little girl this time and I've had to prepare myself mentally to not be upset if its another boy. I dont want to be selfish but gosh I just want to have a daughter too. I just dont know what to think. If this baby isn't a girl, then I will never have a daughter because DH said hes done and doesn't want anymore. It breaks my heart to think I may never have a daughter. My DH sister in law just had a girl and she's always making indirect comments and showing off the baby because she knows how bad I want a girl. So annoying. Ohh im so sorry for my rambling but I needed to vent lol. Wish me luck ladies.

alittlelost February 6th, 2013 05:28 PM

Re: finding out this friday

good luck! I go this friday at 3. like you, I REALLY want a girl and I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for a boy. This is also our last baby :( Good luck to you <3

mamalamb February 6th, 2013 05:38 PM

Eek!! Good luck!!!! I can't wait for the update, and I am sending you alllllll (seriously, ALLL,) of my leftover pink dust! Lol. I know how you feel, my situation is the same except I have two girls and want a boy.

Can't wait to see that nice "hamburger" shot when you update!

BabyFever23 February 6th, 2013 06:04 PM

Thanks so much ladies. Im seriously freaking out. Ughhh I need to just calm my nerves and be happy regardless of the gender.

mamalamb February 6th, 2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyFever23 (Post 27063466)
Thanks so much ladies. Im seriously freaking out. Ughhh I need to just calm my nerves and be happy regardless of the gender.

That's what I keep telling myself but so far it's not working LOL!!

BabyFever23 February 6th, 2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamalamb (Post 27063493)
That's what I keep telling myself but so far it's not working LOL!!

Lolol believe me, it aint working for me either

IvyMommy February 6th, 2013 06:12 PM

omg WOW so exciting someone finding out the gender already! Sending you some girl vibes :)

Tinky February 6th, 2013 06:17 PM

Good Luck!

ElliotsMommy13 February 6th, 2013 07:12 PM

I cant wait to hear about the visit!

onemoremakesfour February 7th, 2013 06:58 AM

I can't wait to hear what you and lost are having :)

Sending pink thoughts to both of you!!!

Hesperleigh February 7th, 2013 07:32 AM

Totally in the same boat with the gender thing. GOOD LUCK!

MissCiara February 7th, 2013 08:50 AM

Thinking pink!!!

mirdeemrlvs February 7th, 2013 09:05 AM

I am horrible at figuring out what I am having. I've always been wrong. So, I don't guess anymore. DH and I have three girls together and really hoping for a boy this time. When I first heart the hb, I became convinced I am having another girl, so I guess I kind of got used to the idea. I mean- it will be real easy. I already have girl stuff a girl name, girl toys, etc..... if it's a boy, then wham- gotta start preparing! It'll be exciting and different though. I am just okay either way and I didn't think I would be. This is definitly out last baby... keep in mind though, he was threatening a vasectomy before my youngest daughter. But, when I had a m/c.. he shut right up! Don't lose hope for another is this doesn't turn out to be a girl***:smile:

alittlelost February 8th, 2013 05:02 AM

good luck today!

Anchored February 8th, 2013 05:18 AM

good luck!!!

onemoremakesfour February 8th, 2013 02:25 PM

It's almost 4:30 where I am, which means almost 5:30 for you!!

Thinking PINK!!! Hope you had a great appt!!

Allie_SMg February 8th, 2013 02:29 PM

Good luck!

alittlelost February 8th, 2013 02:34 PM

PINK DUST! Can't wait for your update!

Jenilope February 8th, 2013 03:05 PM

Thinking pink! Did you hear yet?

Hesperleigh February 8th, 2013 03:46 PM

Impatiently waiting!! ;)