JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Well this sucks :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2623337-well-sucks.html)

alittlelost February 8th, 2013 04:46 AM

Well this sucks :(

Wake up. Spend 20 min on the toilet thanks to these gastro intestinal problems I've had for over a month now. Kids arguing over what o watch on tv in the bathroom. Kids all want something I eat and are fighting over who gets their food first. Then I'm dry heaving into the kitchen sink because I couldn't make it to the bathroom. Nothin comes up because there is nothing TO come up, but my body isn't taking the hint and just keeps dry heaving harder an harder. Meanwhile, kids standing a foot away arguing over who gets breakfast first. One kids drops their completely full cup of milk. By the time I finish dry heaving, it feels like someone kicked me in my uterus. The cramps hurts so bad and hurt worse when I stand. I finish getting the kids breakfast then go hide in my room. I still need breakfast too but I'm hurting. My toast is gettin cold in the toaster. I want to wake husband up I help but he stayed up til like 4am last night doing dishes, so I'm on my own for a few hours. What a start to my day! In 7 hours I find out I baby bean is a boy or girl and I'm more anxious than excited :( I am just trying to prepare myself to hear boy and to stay positive that it will all be okay and maybe another boy will escape any disability and that if he doesn't I can handle it like I do with my other two boys, who are totally awesome even if they are harder to raise.

Irishgirl99 February 8th, 2013 04:50 AM

Re: Well this sucks :(

Aww sorry your day sucks so far :(
Hope you start feeling better and really hope your ultrasound goes well. I really do have a girl feeling for you!

alittlelost February 8th, 2013 04:58 AM

thanks hon :) It's already more peaceful, but it still hurts to stand/walk :(

Anchored February 8th, 2013 05:00 AM

Awww what a crummy way to start your day off! Hope it's completely turned around soon for you!

And crossing my fingers for a little girl!

teeny0518 February 8th, 2013 05:47 AM

Im hopeful that you will get your girl today and this morning's madness will be long forgetten! :grouphug:

Hesperleigh February 8th, 2013 05:51 AM

Fingers crossed that you get your girl news today! I'm rooting for ya!

PhD_Bound_Mommy February 8th, 2013 05:54 AM

Hope you start feeling better doll. Try a warm shower and see if that helps a little. I hope you get your girl.

HollyNE2 February 8th, 2013 06:00 AM

Awww, sorry you had a rough start to your day. I hope it gets better :)
And good luck at your appt. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a girl

alittlelost February 8th, 2013 06:03 AM

Thanks ladies :)

I'm already feeling a lot better. Just that cramp won't go away. Drinking lots of water, though.

PhD, I might take a cool shower haha. I feel SO overheated lately!

BeachMum February 8th, 2013 06:11 AM

:( sorry momma :(

MissCiara February 8th, 2013 06:17 AM

Aww man...I hope your day gets better hun!

Beachbabies February 8th, 2013 06:25 AM

Oh my goodness what a morning! Kids seem to know when something's up with mommy and act out accordingly ;) (or maybe that's just my kids lol). Sounds to me like little sister in your belly was competing with her siblings this morning- "oh, yeah, you're going to spill a cup of milk? Well I'm going to make mommy throw up!"

I'm glad you are already feeling better, I hope this sickness goes away for good for you.

And I wish time would hurry up just for today so your ultrasound was NOW!

alittlelost February 8th, 2013 06:41 AM

LOL Kellye! my kids can go either way. My daughter is usually pretty good about it (I know it's just because she's not on the spectrum and the other two are, so they have a harder time understanding needs outside their own). But my daughter usually rubs my back when I'm sick and she'll stop asking for things. Then she'll tell the boys, "Stop talking! Mommy's sick!" Not that they listen to her ;)

The other day I was getting sick and my youngest just kept asking, "Can we go outside? Mom, can we go outside? Can we go outside mommy? Mommy? Mom, can we go outside?" I couldn't answer because I was puking. My daughter was like, "She can't answer you! She's throwing up!" So my youngest son went to the room and said to my oldest son, "Mommy's throwing up." and my oldest son says, "Did she say we could go outside?"

Thanks, kid . . . :P

mamalamb February 8th, 2013 06:49 AM

I hate those kinds of mornings! I hope your day gets a lot better, and you get to join Team Pink this afternoon!!!

alittlelost February 8th, 2013 06:53 AM

Thanks mamalamb :)

Tinky February 8th, 2013 07:06 AM

Heres to hoping that this was your bump for the day, and that this afternoon there are NO BUMPS IN SIGHT!!!!! praying for Girl.

ElliotsMommy13 February 8th, 2013 07:42 AM

I'm sorry it was a tough morning! I am keeping fingers crossed you get your girl.

Fins February 8th, 2013 07:47 AM

I really think it's a girl for you! Sorry your morning sucked :(

Kayla_7602 February 8th, 2013 08:08 AM

What a horrible morning! I have everything crossed for this to be your girl, cant wait to hear an update! :) Glad your starting to feel better!!

soccermamatomany February 8th, 2013 09:07 AM

Hope your day gets better. How can it not, you are going to see your little baby today!

Fingers crossed for PINK!