JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   MyFantasticFour & Fins (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2628013-myfantasticfour-and-fins.html)

MyFantasticFour February 21st, 2013 01:06 PM

MyFantasticFour & Fins

Hi there Due Date Buddy!! I'm due Aug 27. I have three girlies at home. They're 5, 3, and 1. What about you?

Fins February 21st, 2013 01:32 PM

Re: Emanresu & Fins

yay! So glad to have you as a DDB :) They keep changing my due date but right now it's Aug 25.

I have a 13 year old daughter who is the light of my life :) My husband is in the navy and will be deploying in the first week of April. :(

3 girls? That sounds awesome and terrifying at the same time!!

MyFantasticFour February 21st, 2013 01:39 PM

Haha I am SO not a girly person (I like dresses and makeup from time to time but give me Legos, K'Nex, and toy cars any time!!) so it's got its terrifying moments lol. When they are teenagers, I may run away! I'm really hoping for a boy this time but I'm feeling like it has to be a girl based on heart rate and the fact that my belly is still small!

Aww...so your husband won't be able to be there when Baby is born? Will they let him Skype?

When do you find out what you're having?

Fins February 21st, 2013 02:00 PM

I can see we're going to get along well! :D

I sort of found out that I was having a boy... but I'm still so early. I was going to be on the green team until my doctor blurted it out. So we'll see ;)

Are you east coast or west coast or overseas?

MyFantasticFour February 21st, 2013 02:10 PM

Were you hoping for a boy?

I'm on the East Coast. I added you on FB if your privacy settings let me. :) My link is in the private group if not!

MyFantasticFour February 25th, 2013 06:17 AM

8 days until my gender ultrasound and I am dying to know!! I'm pretty sure it's a girl but I just need to know!! So much I want to do!!

Fins February 25th, 2013 07:32 AM

good luck!! I have to go in today to get my blood work done. I don't mind being poked but I'm not really looking forward to it --- just hope it's quick!

MyFantasticFour February 26th, 2013 02:22 PM

Are you an easy stick? They always poke me so many times. I started going to this one local place who gets me first try every time..I don't know what I'll do when I move!!

We're looking at moving (hopefully buying) before the baby comes and I cannot wait! It'll be our first house if we can pull off buying. Do you own yours?

Fins February 26th, 2013 02:35 PM

I was told I have great veins ;) How exciting to get a new house! I've been pressuring DH to move because I really feel like we need 1 more room. He's told me to wait at least 2 years because we don't know where we'll be going next when his command tour is up.

We do own. We actually own 2 homes but have renters in our downtown home. We're out in the burbs now because of the better schools. We just sold our house in Florida as well but took a HUGE hit on it. It was quite the blow, it gives me anxiety to even think about it. lol.

The looking process is fun... the moving part - not so much, ha!

Fins March 5th, 2013 05:41 PM

did I miss an update? How did your u/s go???

MyFantasticFour March 24th, 2013 05:44 PM

Re: MyFantasticFour & Fins

Aww I never saw that you replied to me!!! I guess you know by now how my ultrasound went.... lol

I know we talk more easily on FB but tossing a hello in here! :D