JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   cypressmama & Momma2Chase (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2628055-cypressmama-and-momma2chase.html)

Momma2Chase February 21st, 2013 02:31 PM

cypressmama & Momma2Chase

I see a lot of the other ladies made threads, with a bit of "getting to know you" information! :)

For starters, I'm Jamie and I'm due 8/13. We found out on Monday that the baby is a little girl! :heart:
This is my husband and my first child together :) I have a 3 year old son from a previous marriage and he has a son and daughter from a previous marriage. We have custody of all 3 kids, so it's already a full house and about to be even fuller!

My husband had a vasectomy reversal in December of 2011 so we were really anxious to know if it worked! He came home from a 6 month deployment on 11/6 and we got pregnant within 2 weeks lol!

:D

cypressmama February 27th, 2013 09:09 PM

Re: cypressmama & Momma2Chase

Hey girl:) I must apologize I only just saw this. For some reason it never said anything about there being a post in here.

Nice to meet you!:) I think I saw your post on the am i pregnant page if I am not mistaken,
I am so happy for you guys! How did ya'll meet?
*you are such a cute family btw:)*

I am Kristyn but I go by Kris most of the time. I live in Houston with my dh *met online married 2 years later and just celebrated our 5 year anniversary* and dd Hailey who will be 3 exactly one month after this baby girl is due. (also 8-13-13)
I kind of expect this one to go early too since Hailey was 3 weeks early but I hope she will stay in and cook a bit longer:)

I am a stay at home stylist (i do hair out of my home) and I also keep a little girl during the week.
We planned this one and were surprised that it didn't take that long to conceive! but since our other two pregnancies (1st one miscarried) were total surprises I probably shouldn't be too shocked that it "took" right away;)
I tease Andrew that his little guys have two tails and a cork screw head:D

What are your interests?

Momma2Chase March 11th, 2013 11:03 AM

Oops! I missed YOUR post this time lol

I bet you did see my crazy posts on AIP! I kept getting negative tests, but in reality I WAS pregnant- just testing WAY too early! (I got my BFP at 9 DPO!)

We met on Match.com! Both of us were coming out of pretty bad marriages, and both were encouraged by others to try to date... neither were looking for anything serious, just trying to get out and meet new people. We were both really shocked when we clicked so quick and so perfectly... :)

I am really into all kinds of art (crafts, painting, graphic design, etc). I love to read, and have a few TV shows I'm really into :) When the weather is warmer, I like to take the kids to sports (baseball mainly), and outdoors to play.

A stay at home stylist- that's awesome! I need one of those! lol

cypressmama March 24th, 2013 08:36 PM

Hey girl I am so sorry that I'm not better about checking here, want to be fb buddies? That way I will see the msg and probably respond a lot faster:)
My email is chicabonita84@sbcglobal.net

Momma2Chase March 25th, 2013 04:39 AM

Sent you a friend request! :D