JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Tinky & Beachbabies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2628260-tinky-and-beachbabies.html)

Beachbabies February 22nd, 2013 06:05 AM

Tinky & Beachbabies

Hi Tinky!!! So glad we're DD buddies :)

Tinky February 22nd, 2013 10:52 AM

Re: Tinky & Beachbabies

What is your EDD? I think we are pretty darn close, although I am subtracting a week off the docs estimates when i think about twinky.

Beachbabies February 22nd, 2013 02:06 PM

Aug 4th :) you? Both of my boys were 37 weekers though.

Tinky February 22nd, 2013 02:19 PM

August 4th:) I subtracted a week because I was tracking Ovulation. All my babies have come right at 39 weeks forward. I am hoping to go longer than the 4th. The 12 would be a dream:D

Beachbabies February 23rd, 2013 10:44 PM

Ooh I hope you get your dream! I have a dream too of delivering on my due date because its my awesome late grandpa's birthday. It would be so amazing! But I know it's highly unlikely.

Tinky February 24th, 2013 05:37 PM

Happy 17 weeks today! <3

Beachbabies February 25th, 2013 08:33 PM

Thanks!!!! You too :) This pregnancy is flying by for me...is it for you?

Tinky February 26th, 2013 06:25 PM

TOO fast. I want it to slow down. Are you going to be making anything for Finley?

Beachbabies February 26th, 2013 06:33 PM

I'd like it to slow down too!!! Hmm...I'm refinishing a dresser and changing the knobs...does that count lol?? A good friend is making her a quilt out of fabric swatches I choose.

How about you?

Tinky February 26th, 2013 06:46 PM

Yes that counts! I am planning on making some clothes, and decorating some onsies/shirts/shorts. i might tackle knitting a blanket later on, if things around here slow down.

Tinky February 27th, 2013 05:23 AM

Here are some iron ons that we liked.
This one is out of sock ATM:
http://www.hancockfabrics.com/addtocart.htm

These are in my cart:
Hancock Fabrics

Beachbabies March 7th, 2013 04:58 PM

Boo the links aren't working for me :( Could be because I'm checking from my phone. I can't wait to see the onesies you make :) What are your plans for where the baby will sleep?

Tinky March 7th, 2013 06:03 PM

He will be sleeping in ou room for awhile. My 2 oldest kids (17 and 15) have their own rooms and the three little kids (5, 3, 2) share. im going to see when the oldest decides hes ready to be on his own. hes been talking about being roomies with his cousin or my mother is moving her in july and hey have talked about him moving in to help her out. THEN Korbyn and Toe (the 2 years old) can share his old room.

Beachbabies March 24th, 2013 03:52 PM

Cole is still in our room now so we have some shifting around to do as well.

I've been thinking and praying for you. How is everything?

Tinky March 25th, 2013 12:09 PM

UGH! My house is not to my standards and when I try to do to much I get sharp pains 'in thre' so I worry and sit my behind down. Manbeast is supposed to be taking care of things but he could be doing a better Job, he has to be reminded way too much of things to be done. Like the boys baths. F/Uappt Thursday, we shall see if we have to have the cerclage or not. I won't let myself panic though, I am not going to prepare for a preemie. Well not hugely. I gpt a 4 pack of onsies and one extra small diaper cover. IF need be i can pick stuff up later. I am going to have faith it will all work out.

I am finally starting to at least look at stuff at the stores, my sons therapist has stuff for us. She had twins last june and she said we could have all her sons stuff. After we receive it i will see whats left. i don't generally start prepping until 28 weeks or so. What do you have left to do?