JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Holy moly we are almost halfway done! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2635893-holy-moly-we-almost-halfway-done.html)

mommy2skyty March 18th, 2013 09:13 PM

Holy moly we are almost halfway done!

I was just thinking I will be 18 weeks this week! Where the heck did the time go, especially because I found out when I was 4 weeks along.

Everyone is having their big ultrasounds coming up and even thought most of us know the gender it is still soo fun seeing everyone's pictures!

BirdsWifey March 18th, 2013 09:38 PM

Re: Holy moly we are almost halfway done!

I know!! It is insane!!! I realized if I have baby girl as early as I had DS2 then last week was my half way mark!

Anchored March 18th, 2013 09:42 PM

Isn't that crazy!? You know what else is nuts: the ladies who were 18-20ish weeks when WE found out we were pregnant are going to be having THEIR babies soon! That's just insane!

alittlelost March 18th, 2013 09:58 PM

I'm already halfway done ;) AND I was probably halfway done when I was 18 weeks... pretty crazy!

yvee80 March 19th, 2013 01:06 AM

As long as I don't count every single day it is going by at a good pace...I found out much earlier this time that the first. With the first I four out initially when I was about as far along as I am now so it moved pretty quickly :)

Jessmom March 19th, 2013 02:52 AM

Yes time is flying by. It sure seemed owed in the early days waiting to test then waiti g to have that first ultrasound and the waiting to hear heart beat and of course waiting to feel movement. Now that I comfortable and relaxed time has sped up. We will be holding our sweet babies so soon.

Irishgirl99 March 19th, 2013 04:31 AM

Yep I'm halfway tomorrow!! Thursday marks 17 weeks since I found out I was pregnant, I was testing early :) it's flown by so far!

Jhendrickson March 19th, 2013 04:48 AM

Hallelujah!!

miniRazz March 19th, 2013 08:16 AM

So excited to get to the half way mark! Can't believe its been 14 weeks since I found out :) Now if the next two weeks could just fly by so we can get to the anatomy scan that would be great ;)

ElliotsMommy13 March 19th, 2013 08:00 PM

I still don't feel half way done!! I just hit 20 weeks on Friday!! Eeeek!!

mommy2skyty March 19th, 2013 08:24 PM

With me the first 20 go fast and then the next 20 slow down a bit and I really want to enjoy my pregnancy because this is mostlikely my last :)

Beachbabies March 19th, 2013 08:31 PM

It is so exciting!!! I can't wait to meet my little princess! I hit 20 weeks on Sunday. I'd love to make it to my due date because its a special day, but if history repeats itself, she'll come around 37 weeks, so that would give me about 17 weeks to go!

mirdeemrlvs March 19th, 2013 08:56 PM

I struggle with the glass half empty/half full thing... I get excited.. yeah- half way there!! Then, I go... only half way there.. hehe.. I STILL think "wow. I'm PREGNANT".. I have a BABY growing in me.. WOW.. it still amazes me and this is my fifth!!

4littleloves March 19th, 2013 10:33 PM

It's going by so fast for me too. We found out much further along this time compared to our others so that's part of the reason. This is my last pregnancy too so I want it to slow down just a little.

Norwegian mom March 19th, 2013 11:54 PM

I can't believe I'm over halfway there now. It's crazy, but oh how excited I am.