JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Mom2Gabe & yvee80 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2637448-mom2gabe-and-yvee80.html)

mom2K&G March 24th, 2013 03:34 PM

Mom2Gabe & yvee80

Hello new ddb!! :D

yvee80 March 24th, 2013 07:16 PM

Re: Mom2Gabe & yvee80

Hello :D buddy!! How are you doing? How is the baby treating you tonight?

How many children do you have and how old?

mom2K&G March 25th, 2013 04:56 AM

I am doing good actually! Baby is treating me very well (so far) :p I have a son who is 2 1/2 years old. Hoping for a girl. We find out tomorrow!! How is baby treating you? How many kids do you have and ages? :)

yvee80 March 25th, 2013 06:22 AM

Baby is doing well and treating me MUCH better :)! I have 1 biological DD she is 13 and had 3 step kids 1 girl 7, and 2 boys 8,9. We are hoping for another little lady :)

mom2K&G March 25th, 2013 06:37 AM

Wow! You're blessed with a lot of kids! :) When do you find out what you're having? Should be soon shouldn't it? I see you're an army wife as well! It's always nice to make friends and talk with fellow wives.

yvee80 March 25th, 2013 01:34 PM

My gender scan is April 22nd and I can't wait!! What about yours? Yes I am am Army wive military life on top of marriage is a hard thing so it is good to talk with others in similar situations.

mom2K&G March 25th, 2013 01:36 PM

My gender scan is tomorrow!! I can barely contain myself!! :D

yvee80 March 25th, 2013 04:49 PM

Awe I know you can't how excited sending you pink dust be sure to send me your leftover pink dust for the 22nd. Do you have names picked out yet? Have you figured out what you will do in the nursery yet?

mom2K&G March 25th, 2013 05:20 PM

Yes! I will send you lots of pink dust! :D Yes we do have names picked out already. For the nursery if its a boy we are doing frogs (blue, green and brown) and if it's a girl we are doing dragonflies (Green, purple and pink)
I will announce the name tomorrow when we find out what it is :p

How about you? Do you have names picked yet? Or a nursery theme? Will this be your last baby or are you planning for another?

yvee80 March 25th, 2013 06:21 PM

Cute color schemes for the nursery. Yes we have a few names picked out I am on the fence about the girl names because I like 2 of them a lot :)...boy name we have 1 picked out but I am not sure I wanna stick with it :(...I am starting to like the name Ace I joked around about it a few weeks ago but it is growing on me honestly. This is DEFINITELY without a doubt the last one :D, definitely lol we will have 5 combined more than I ever thought I would have. No nursery theme yet because I am unsure if baby will be in our room or our youngest DD room and if baby will be with her we have some major thinking to do lol! Once we know the gender though I will settle on a theme and I am sure go way overboard with everything like I did with my DD...before she was born from my mom, myself, her dad, and my shower she was set until 3 years old it was ridiculous and it still is lol we are bad I was just looking at her shoe collection she has about 60 pairs and we just gave away a garbage bag full...it's my mom's fault I blame her for making me a shopper lol!!!!!

Oh can't wait to hear what you are having tomorrow :) and my girl names are:

Ava Lauryn (like Ralph Lauren)
Ay'den Noelle

mom2K&G March 26th, 2013 05:32 AM

Girl, I am so nervous, anxious, excited all rolled into one! I have major butterflies in my stomach right now! haha. My girl name is Evangeline Joelle. Boy is Liam Joseph.
Oh I do like Ace. It's different. I Love Ava Lauryn!! That is gorgeous! I really hope we get our girls so we can use our names!
I am actually getting my tubes tied right after the c section. I am 30 and honestly I just think at this age I want to raise the kids I have and focus on my career. My husband and I are happy with just 2 we feel it will complete our family perfectly.

yvee80 March 26th, 2013 06:44 AM

Awe those names are so cute!!!! Liam is just one of those names where you just know he is going to do something big in life!!! Evangeline so cute...when I think of it I wish I could say it like they do in Nanny McPhee with that accent :). Ava I have loved for some time now but Lauryn I thought about a few months ago because my mom's name is Laura and she is so near and dear to my heart and my DD so I know she will be with this one so I figured Lauryn is close to Laura and she likes it so it works :) I totally understand being at that age where you are happy with the children you have and just want to love on them and raise them, I am 32 so I am right there with you with that thinking...I want to put some focus back on my career as well before we know it 10 years will be gone!

mom2K&G March 26th, 2013 06:54 AM

Exactly. Time really does fly. By the time this baby is 18 I will be 48. So I want to be able to live some of my life after the kids are grown and doing their own thing. I have my own business now. I am a certified dog trainer, but i would like to go back to school to become a certified vet tech. Are you in school or do you have a job?

I really like the way you pronounced Lauryn. It sounds like a vintage movie actress name. Ava Lauryn. I think it's gorgeous. :D

yvee80 March 27th, 2013 11:32 AM

I feel the same way!!! I am currently not working since I resigned from my job when I moved here due to my DH's pcs, it's been HARD to say the least finding a job here!!!!! I currently take online classes and I can't wait to finish I will be done early next year, but I want to work NOW :/ Awe I really like that name and I wanted to have a little twist on Lauryn saying it the normal way dint have enough umph :)

mom2K&G March 27th, 2013 12:08 PM

Soo ddb guess what?! I think we might changing Liam's name. I do love Liam don't get me wrong, But when I named Gabriel I just KNEW it was the perfect name. We are thinking of Alexander or Zander. I am in love with Zander and I think it goes great with Gabriel. What do you think?!!

yvee80 March 27th, 2013 12:33 PM

I like Liam but I love Zander :D!!!!! You can't go wrong with either one of those names

mom2K&G March 27th, 2013 12:35 PM

I really think we will go with Zander Joseph. Now you need to hurry up and find out!! Im dying to know what you're having!!! :D:p

yvee80 March 27th, 2013 12:47 PM

Good choice! I know it seems like so far away and I am anxious!!!

mom2K&G March 27th, 2013 12:57 PM

Have you thought anymore on a boys name yet? Or do you still like Ace?

yvee80 March 27th, 2013 01:25 PM

I still like Ace...I thought about Ace Julian they give off such different vibes for a boy I think it could work but I might change my mind about that name too lol! I don't know why I am so indecisive when it comes to the boy names...? When I was pregnant with my daughter her name was the second name thought of and it was her name from that point forward, I love the way it was pronounced and what it meant and that just made it even better.