JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Movement (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2637636-movement.html)

Hesperleigh March 25th, 2013 08:37 AM

Movement

Where do you typically feel baby? Audrey's kicks are very low, basically just above the pubic area. Also, I'm wondering if I felt her on the side of my stomach the other day. I was laying down and feeling around my stomach and one side was soft and the other side had a tight spot. I remember being able to feel Haeden's head or bum later in pregnancy, but could I feel her position at 20 weeks?

soccermamatomany March 25th, 2013 09:18 AM

Re: Movement

Same here. Very low too.

jessicag March 25th, 2013 09:18 AM

For the most part I feel Alice low, but sometimes she sneaks in a high kick :P

Hesperleigh March 25th, 2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicag (Post 27227060)
For the most part I feel Alice low, but sometimes she sneaks in a high kick :P

So, cheerleader or future Rockette? ;)

soccermamatomany March 25th, 2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hesperleigh (Post 27227096)
So, cheerleader or future Rockette? ;)

Or a soccer player, but she would get called for a foul for a high kick! (ignore my silliness, I always have soccer on the brain!)

HollyNE2 March 25th, 2013 09:35 AM

My baby must change positions a lot because I feel her EVERYWHERE! Last week I think she was pretty far in my back and could feel her kicking my back on my right side. Now it's all over and she has gotten pretty strong.

alittlelost March 25th, 2013 09:36 AM

I feel kicks really low too! I can also sometimes feel where baby is (she balls up on one side sometimes. My midwife was able to tell at 20 weeks the baby's position (I think using a doppler though).

Hesperleigh March 25th, 2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soccermamatomany (Post 27227151)
Or a soccer player, but she would get called for a foul for a high kick! (ignore my silliness, I always have soccer on the brain!)

Too funny! My son starts soccer on 4/6. I'm so nervous about it! I just envision him getting mad if someone takes the ball from him. He will, no doubt, tell them that they are supposed to take turns. Or, God forbid, he try to kick somebody out of frustration. I keep trying to explain how a game like that works, but it's not going over well yet.

KeLLiC09 March 25th, 2013 09:57 AM

I feel the baby move a little below my belly button.

Husher March 25th, 2013 10:06 AM

I feel the baby moving mostly down low, near my pubic area as well, but occasionally I feel kicks on the sides too. :)

Kelllilee March 25th, 2013 10:43 AM

Mostly around my belly button (or at that level). Lately it's been lower down, so maybe she moved.

Kaisia March 25th, 2013 03:26 PM

I haven't really felt anything that I'm sure is movement yet, but the other day I was having this sudden nerve pain near my belly button. Like when you hit your funny bone. Wondering if baby was kicking something in there?

Irishgirl99 March 25th, 2013 04:27 PM

Mini is usually very low too. Yesterday I felt some movement up near my belly button but today it's back to super low kicks

Babsbabies March 25th, 2013 05:20 PM

Usually right in between my pubic bone and belly button in the center. She moves a decent amount, but I often feel her back in that area.

Kayla_7602 March 25th, 2013 05:44 PM

I feel baby everywhere! I get bladder kicks and kicks a little higher then my belly button....sometimes really close together! And it seems over the last week baby has gotten much stronger...my 2 sons and Dh have all felt baby move....the other night DH said baby wouldn't stop moving while I was sleeping.

soaringphoenix March 25th, 2013 06:41 PM

I feel low on the left side mostly but lately he has been killing my bladder.

Momma2Chase March 26th, 2013 04:42 AM

I don't feel her too often at this point (but I did last night! New thread about it later! lol), but when I do she's VERY VERY low like right where the bump in my belly starts. I thought I'd felt something up next to my belly button but I'm not sure it's baby or not.

BeachMum March 26th, 2013 05:12 AM

Only down low, my placenta is anterior so I'm wondering if I'll feel any movement up high at all. When I feel baby it's above my pubic bone on either side. I have only felt little thuds and rolls when I'm laying down or sitting still.

ElliotsMommy13 March 26th, 2013 10:21 AM

Mine has been very very low, too!! I was worried it was too low.. but sounds about right now.. He is learning how to use my bladder as a punching bag.. I hope that stops before he is bigger! I also got a twinge in my back the other day so pretty sure he is still comfy facing that way as it is how he was facing in the last ultrasound.

Colliekat March 26th, 2013 10:24 AM

I feel little girly mostly low down but on both sides. She has long legs I bet! I've been recently feeling a few higher kicks though about an inch below my belly button. Shes very active and a little wiggle worm :)