JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Finally!!!!!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2637915-finally.html)

Anchored March 26th, 2013 04:54 AM

Finally!!!!!!!!

Finally felt Baby Girl move again last night! DH and I were laying in bed watching TV and I felt a few really unmistakeable pops down low! I put my hand there just out of habit, and the next pops I felt on the OUTSIDE! :o:D So I grabbed Hubby's hand and put it on my stomach and didn't tell him why (although I'm sure he figured it out) and at the next "pop" he grinned and said "I FELT THAT!" haha

It was definitely faint, and he said even on the outside he could tell it was faint but he definitely felt it!

:heart: SO excited!!!! I can't wait to feel her more and more!

BeachMum March 26th, 2013 05:06 AM

Re: Finally!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!

cameronzmom March 26th, 2013 05:07 AM

So exciting!! :D

mom2K&G March 26th, 2013 05:23 AM

YAY!! That is so great! :D

Hesperleigh March 26th, 2013 05:24 AM

It's the best when others can feel it, too!

Irishgirl99 March 26th, 2013 05:36 AM

Wahoo!!

alittlelost March 26th, 2013 06:12 AM

AWE!!! That is so awesome! I feel kicks on the outside now but DH hasn't felt it yet.

Ray88 March 26th, 2013 06:19 AM

Yay! I feel baby girl all the time but she does not move for dh. She will stay so still when he touches my stomach. But if I touch my stomach she will continue moving. Lol Im glad your dh has got to feel baby already.:D

Colliekat March 26th, 2013 07:55 AM

Yay so glad that you are feeling her move!

Anchored March 26th, 2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alittlelost (Post 27229944)
AWE!!! That is so awesome! I feel kicks on the outside now but DH hasn't felt it yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray88 (Post 27229972)
Yay! I feel baby girl all the time but she does not move for dh. She will stay so still when he touches my stomach. But if I touch my stomach she will continue moving. Lol Im glad your dh has got to feel baby already.:D

lol! We joked it was a fluke and that he probably won't feel a thing again for a month or two- lets see how right we are! I think the only reason he felt her is because she is SUPER low down- the NP yesterday had to unbutton my pants and push them all the way down to get the doppler to even find her HB lol

miniRazz March 26th, 2013 08:12 AM

So crazy, there must be something in the air or something cause I felt LO moving around last night in bed and did the same thing. He felt one little "bump" as he called it but it was very slight.
YAY for babies movin and shakin around :D

mamalamb March 26th, 2013 08:28 AM

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAX WAS FINALLY MOVING AROUND MORE LAST NIGHT TOO!!!!

So fun!! Max still not moving forcefully enough for anyone else to feel but hopefully soon! Dh and the girls are getting impatient lol!

teeny0518 March 26th, 2013 09:46 AM

YAYAYY! That's how mine started too and now I can feel her pretty much daily! It is still hard to notice if I am moving around, but I am starting to feel her when sitting at my desk now too. It is definitely an unmistakable feeling!!!!

Kayla_7602 March 26th, 2013 10:14 AM

My dh and both sons have felt baby move in the last 5 days. She is starting to get much stronger and i feel her way more often...its exciting :)