JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   OT - Once upon a time watchers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2638010-ot-once-upon-time-watchers.html)

Fins March 26th, 2013 09:36 AM

OT - Once upon a time watchers
 
I just got caught up on this Sunday's OUAT. I'm so confused! Who is the girl that is engaged to Neil. And who was the Dragon?????

Kelllilee March 26th, 2013 09:39 AM

Re: OT - Once upon a time watchers
 
I just watched it last night and I'm totally with you! WHAT???!!!

Fins March 26th, 2013 09:52 AM

Re: OT - Once upon a time watchers
 
Kelsey, where are you? You're our resident OUAT interpreter :D

Irishgirl99 March 26th, 2013 10:37 AM

Re: OT - Once upon a time watchers
 
Yea it was a bit crazy alright! And I think they said no new episode for 3 weeks :(

PhD_Bound_Mommy March 26th, 2013 11:12 AM

Re: OT - Once upon a time watchers
 
It's no new episode for 4 weeks. In 3 weeks it's a behind the scenes special.

Tamara (Neal/Baelfire's fiance) is only known as Her. She is the woman that Owen/Greg has been calling/texting/and sending pics to.

The Dragon was almost like a nod to The Last Airbender. Not really someone from The Enchanted Forest, but a being coming from a magical world of it's own.

When talking, Tamara admitted that she never came from a world of Magic, she was on a quest to find true magic. So it leads you to believe that she will not be a character that we would originally think, but that she is someone who is trying to destroy all magic for reasons made unclear to us at this time.

The next episode in a month introduces us to a new story, incorporating Robin Hood now into the stories, and the final 2 episodes of the season, there are only 3 left right now, will be geared toward Neverland.

Season 3 will start off taking place in Neverland.

On a side note, they are working on a spin off centered around Jackson/Mad Hatter. It might take place in Wonderland.

Bookreader March 26th, 2013 02:24 PM

Re: OT - Once upon a time watchers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhD_Bound_Mommy (Post 27231153)
When talking, Tamara admitted that she never came from a world of Magic, she was on a quest to find true magic. So it leads you to believe that she will not be a character that we would originally think, but that she is someone who is trying to destroy all magic for reasons made unclear to us at this time.

The way I understood her, she never specified she was from Earth. She just says she's not magic and that she's human. I'm wondering if they are putting another witch into the mix (that she will steal magic for herself) since they killed off Cora.

Way too complicated. Lol.

PhD_Bound_Mommy March 26th, 2013 05:20 PM

Re: OT - Once upon a time watchers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bookreader (Post 27231792)
The way I understood her, she never specified she was from Earth. She just says she's not magic and that she's human. I'm wondering if they are putting another witch into the mix (that she will steal magic for herself) since they killed off Cora.

Way too complicated. Lol.

I was having a private FB chat about that. We were talking about how they are supposedly throwing Wizard of Oz into the mix, what if she is Ephelba (The Wicked Witch)?

Kelllilee March 26th, 2013 05:55 PM

Re: OT - Once upon a time watchers
 
ohhhh, I could totally see her as a wizard of Oz witch!

Dandelion March 26th, 2013 06:05 PM

Am I the only one who is angry that we finally see the return of August and he becomes a child again? Ugggh. Was so mad.

Kelllilee March 26th, 2013 06:08 PM

Re: OT - Once upon a time watchers
 
not angry, but disappointed for sure!

Bookreader March 26th, 2013 09:51 PM

Re: OT - Once upon a time watchers
 
Yes, I was angry! Give Emma a love interest and, you know, let it go somewhere!

PhD_Bound_Mommy March 27th, 2013 07:15 AM

Re: OT - Once upon a time watchers
 
I was frustrated. Like why did you do that! And I will say, I am so friggin over all these 2 week, 3 week, 4 week hiatuses. Just play the season straight through!

Dandelion March 27th, 2013 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhD_Bound_Mommy (Post 27233697)
I was frustrated. Like why did you do that! And I will say, I am so friggin over all these 2 week, 3 week, 4 week hiatuses. Just play the season straight through!

Its gonna be sheer torture. :(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.