JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Update: I have been violated (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2638457-update-i-have-been-violated.html)

mrsmckenzie1 March 27th, 2013 07:16 PM

Update: I have been violated

Ok, so this is not my first cerclage, but this is my first bed rest where my paycheck was actually needed in the household...

I went in with the well awareness that if I still was short a cerclage was going to be out in. So sure enough he wand goes in, and BAM 2.4 with a slight funnel, soooooooo I went to the coldest room in the hospital and waited for 2 hours and got my pinch...

So much of this preventive care makes my pregnancy feel so well, I don't have a word... inept comes to mind. I always just wanted a drug free natural vaginal delivery, but I do want a healthy baby. The nicy thing was not it for me and I will feel horrible if I have to watch another baby between thick glass walls.

So I asked my peri if I can go back to work or at least have papers saying that I can before the end of the year or I will not be paid through the end of year... I will see tomorrow when I go pick them up if my prayers were answered..

On a brighter note, i have been preparing for baby, one sale at a time :-)

Bookreader March 27th, 2013 10:24 PM

Re: Update: I have been violated

I hope that after today things calm down and go better for you! Happy thoughts and prayers for you and baby!

ElliotsMommy13 March 27th, 2013 10:49 PM

I hope you get your way to keep that pay.. but glad your doctor is on top of everything to give you that preventative piece of mind.

mariri March 28th, 2013 03:32 AM

pray you keep your pay

Momma2Chase March 28th, 2013 04:53 AM

I'm so glad they are able to help out, though!

I hope he writes the letter exactly how you need it!

alittlelost March 28th, 2013 06:13 AM

glad everything went well and hope the doctor will give you whatever the best orders are that will keep your baby safe, you healthy, and hopefully also leaves you a way to keep your income.

Colliekat March 28th, 2013 08:27 AM

Glad that it is over with and hope that you get back to work!

soccermamatomany March 28th, 2013 08:36 AM

Would you qualify for state disability? I know when I was put on bedrest with my twins, I was paid out my vacation and sick time (about 3 weeks or so) and then went on state disability. I know it doesn't completely replace your paycheck, but it surely does help!

Hope all goes well.

mrsmckenzie1 March 28th, 2013 04:30 PM

Thanks ladies!