JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Friday Five: March 29! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2638851-friday-five-march-29-a.html)

Anchored March 29th, 2013 07:57 AM

Friday Five: March 29!

Shopping
How often do you grocery shop?
Do you take your so/dh with you when you shop?
Do you make a list before you shop?
What impulse item are you most likely to buy?
Do you look at what is in other people's shopping carts?

----------------------

How often do you grocery shop? One big trip every 2 weeks, and then the weekend in between I'll usually run to the store for the "staples" (bread, milk)
Do you take your so/dh with you when you shop? Not typically... I either go alone (with Chase) or he will go during the weekend and sometimes bring all the kids so I can have a break for a bit.
Do you make a list before you shop? Yep, otherwise I buy a bunch of crap I don't need and don't get what I need! lol
What impulse item are you most likely to buy? Junk food :\ I have to avoid the aisles
Do you look at what is in other people's shopping carts?
Nope

mom2K&G March 29th, 2013 07:59 AM

Re: Friday Five: March 29!

How often do you grocery shop? Usually every two weeks
Do you take your so/dh with you when you shop? Yup! He is so serious about getting the best deals!
Do you make a list before you shop? Oh yes! but we always end up with more
What impulse item are you most likely to buy? Junk food! especially chocolate chip cookies!
Do you look at what is in other people's shopping carts? nope

Colliekat March 29th, 2013 08:38 AM

How often do you grocery shop? usually every 2-3 weeks
Do you take your so/dh with you when you shop? sometimes or at times he does the shopping which ends in a bill that is ridiculously high
Do you make a list before you shop? usually not
What impulse item are you most likely to buy? at this time of year its mini eggs. Other times, I'm good :)
Do you look at what is in other people's shopping carts? Only if I'm standing at check out and waiting. When I'm walking around the store, I want in and out and don't care what anyone else has!

KeLLiC09 March 29th, 2013 09:36 AM

How often do you grocery shop? Usually once a month we'll stock up, sometimes a little longer.
Do you take your so/dh with you when you shop? Yeah.
Do you make a list before you shop? We try to lol
What impulse item are you most likely to buy? Usually snacks we shouldn't have lol
Do you look at what is in other people's shopping carts? I don't think I have.

Fins March 29th, 2013 09:53 AM

How often do you grocery shop? too often!

Do you take your so/dh with you when you shop? when he's here we shop together... or he shops alone, lol I HATE to grocery shop

Do you make a list before you shop? yes

What impulse item are you most likely to buy? white cheddar cheese popcorn, I can't resist!

Do you look at what is in other people's shopping carts? absolutely! Occasionally I'm like - **** that looks good and jump out of line to go get it ;)