JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Maternity jeans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2638864-maternity-jeans.html)

Colliekat March 29th, 2013 08:35 AM

Maternity jeans

I had to resort to maternity jeans this morning...bye bye American Eagle jeans :(

Are there any brands of maternity jeans that are fitted around the butt? My friend gave me a pair (not sure of brand) and I have to say they are very liberating but they are wildly saggy around my butt as my butt is non-existent :p.

Hesperleigh March 29th, 2013 08:57 AM

Re: Maternity jeans

Mine from old navy are very form fitting. They aren't cheap though. They are on sale for 30 bucks right now.

angelbabiesmama March 29th, 2013 09:25 AM

GAP Maternity Jeans are the BEST IMO - I bought the Sexy Boot and Long and Lean and you wouldn't even know I was prego if you saw me from behind:) One was $60 and one was $70, but GAP has wonderful sales. GAP was having a 40% off ALL pants and 30% off ALL shirts when I purchased them. Then I went back for more shirts and they were having 30% off EVERYTHING in store if you used your GAPCard. I also have to buy Longs and X-Longs, so I am VERY limited on where I can shop:) Good luck!

HollyNE2 March 29th, 2013 09:39 AM

I got mine from old navy too. They seem to fit around my legs nice and they're very comfortable, unlike the ones they have at target that are an awful fit for me.

ElliotsMommy13 March 29th, 2013 10:17 AM

Old Navy clothes never work for me. I'm scared of their products.. Lol. Motherhood Maternity works really well for me but only had their work pants and leggings.

If you find an amazing fit, let me know?

cameronzmom March 29th, 2013 11:11 AM

I like Motherhood maternity and recently found Thyme (from Babies R Us) and they fit great around the butt/thigh area.

kjm March 29th, 2013 07:08 PM

I have jeans from motherhood maternity and they fit me okay, some of the bigger ones are HUGE in the butt, because I also have no butt, but the small ones fit good there usually. By the end of the pregnancy I'm sure I will have a butt again like I did last time

Babsbabies March 29th, 2013 07:21 PM

I have a couple maternity jeans from Gap which I like, though they do stretch a decent amount. I have to wash and dry them to get them back into shape.

.H.e.a.t.h.e.r. March 29th, 2013 07:30 PM

get skinny jeans and you're set :)

kenasmommy07 March 31st, 2013 03:59 PM

I like indigo blue from gordmans

Dandelion March 31st, 2013 04:55 PM

Haha I LOVE maternity jeans. :) I don't have to worry about a thing while I wear them and its super comfortable. I have some from old navy, Wal-Mart, etc. No where expensive because I just can't wrap my head around paying $70 for one article of clothing I'm only wearing a few months. I have no problems with sagging or anything. The ones from Wal-Mart that I bought online look super cute too.