JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   *** April Roll Call! *** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2639900-april-roll-call.html)

KASHWORTH April 2nd, 2013 11:09 AM

*** April Roll Call! ***

:cheer::bluecheer::greencheer:

Name:

EDD:

Baby's gender or gender prediction:

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?:

What are you looking forward to this month?:

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?:

Dandelion April 2nd, 2013 11:13 AM

Name: Sarah

EDD: Aug 1st

Baby's gender or gender prediction: It's a Girl!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: morning sickness is gone! :cheer: but now heartburn is here.

What are you looking forward to this month?: looking forward to being further along lol

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy? I've bought a bunch of the big items. Now need to buy little things and more clothes.

Anchored April 2nd, 2013 11:16 AM

Re: *** April Roll Call! ***

Name: Jamie

EDD: 8/13

Baby's gender or gender prediction: 100% little girl! :heart:

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Feeling pretty decent, starting to get some of those typical "later pregnancy" symptoms now though: heartburn, a little swelling in my ankles, harder moving around

What are you looking forward to this month?: Another ultrasound on the 8th, my birthday on the 17th

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: We've only gotten clothes so far and have to buy everything else still (most things are picked out and we have all the money set aside, we're just holding off until we know more about selling our house)

MyFantasticFour April 2nd, 2013 11:23 AM

EDD: Aug 27

Baby's gender or gender prediction: Team blue!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Feeling okay, never had morning sickness though.

What are you looking forward to this month?: Seeing the baby again!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: A car seat and a few outfits...we still need a crib and more clothes, probably a bouncer and/or swing.

mommy2skyty April 2nd, 2013 11:32 AM

Name: Kelly

EDD: August 22nd

Baby's gender or gender prediction: boy!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: yes, most days I feel great!

What are you looking forward to this month?: more baby kicks!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: just small things really

BirdsWifey April 2nd, 2013 11:34 AM

Name: Megan

EDD: August 10th

Baby's gender or gender prediction: Girl!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Feeling pretty good! Starting to ache a lot but good otherwise.

What are you looking forward to this month?: 7 year wedding anniversary and our "baby" turns 2!!!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: A few clothes and part of the bedding set. We still need like everything lol.

LadyGamer April 2nd, 2013 11:34 AM

Name: Christen
EDD: July 28

Baby's gender: Girl!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Morning sickness is gone, but fatigue is back.

What are you looking forward to this month?: Relaxing more, hopefully, before the stress of preparation gets to me.

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: We have the nursery furniture and that is it :)

HollyNE2 April 2nd, 2013 11:40 AM

Name: Holly

EDD: August 2nd

Baby's gender or gender prediction:* Girl

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?:*Never had any

What are you looking forward to this month?: my ultrasound on the 16th

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: I still need to get a crib

Ray88 April 2nd, 2013 11:50 AM

Name: Theresa

EDD: August 1

Baby's gender or gender prediction: Girl

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Did not have morning sickness. However, now Im dealing with adjusting to moving around with my round stomach. Also, achiness in my lower abdomen, extrerme fatigue, and moodiness.

What are you looking forward to this month?: Another ultrasound to check on baby's growth.

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: I have brought mainly clothes, and I don't know what else I have to buy until after my baby shower in June.

Fins April 2nd, 2013 12:02 PM

EDD: 8/28

Baby's gender or gender prediction: BOY!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: yep, I feel pretty good right now. Occasional headaches still which are really annoying.

What are you looking forward to this month?: My mom coming to visit and getting another month along in this process and another month closer to DH coming home.

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: We've only bought a crib. Still need everything else!

JessKeller24 April 2nd, 2013 12:06 PM

Name: Jessica
EDD: August 13
Baby's gender or gender prediction: Its a girl!
How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: no morning sick ess! Now I'm just battling sciatica pain and excruciating pelvis pain that I believe is spd
What are you looking forward to this month?: being over and being one month closer to meeting my lil girl! Hoping she stays a girl!
What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: need travel system. That's the only absolute need we have left and some more clothes.

Bookreader April 2nd, 2013 12:31 PM

Name: Leslie

EDD: August 25

Baby's gender or gender prediction: One boy one girl!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Pretty much. Still taking 1/2 a Zofran each morning, but the rest of the day is good.

What are you looking forward to this month?: My husband is graduating with his Bachelor's! Yay!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: We have cribs, sheets, everything for baby boy (had DS's stuff all ready), and need clothes/blankets, etc for baby girl. :)

Colliekat April 2nd, 2013 12:42 PM

Name: Kat

EDD: August 14th

Baby's gender or gender prediction: Girl

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Yes thank the Lord- I feel like a completely new person. Having a little swelling now but overall pretty good

What are you looking forward to this month?: Getting past the viability week 24

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: Still have to buy crib/dresser for the big things but have a pack n play, travel system and swing from DD :)

MissCiara April 2nd, 2013 12:51 PM

Name: Ciara

EDD: August 27th, 2013

Baby's gender or gender prediction: My gut says boy but I really want a girl! I of course will be happy with whatever god blesses me with!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: I am feeling great! Just dealing with fatigue again but not as bad as I did in the first trimester.

What are you looking forward to this month?: I am looking forward to seeing the baby and finding out the gender on the 12th!!!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: A babybjorn carrier, Eddie Bauer stroller, gender neutral onsies, a couple toys, pack n play, and socks.

I still need a car seat, gender specific clothing, a swing, and much more.

Jhendrickson April 2nd, 2013 12:51 PM

Name:Julianne

EDD:August 24, 2013

Baby's gender or gender prediction: Confirmed:BOY!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Tired and achey, but good!

What are you looking forward to this month?:Second ultrasound on the 26th

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: Just some fun things, need pretty much EVERYTHING as this is our first baby

Honestlymonique April 2nd, 2013 12:58 PM

Name:Monique

EDD: August 23

Baby's gender or gender prediction: hoping boy. Will know for sure this friday

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: FINALLY IT'S GONE

What are you looking forward to this month?: finding out gender, n the husband birthday n our anniversary & our anniversary trip

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: NOTHING! we don't know the gender yet n plus we already have the big stuff

ElliotsMommy13 April 2nd, 2013 01:05 PM

Name: Melissa

EDD: August 2nd

Baby's gender or gender prediction: Its a BOY

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: I feel great. Didnt get much morning sickness to begin with. I barely feel pregnant besides not fitting my clothes or finding it more awkward to turn to get things from my backseat. Minor constipation issues.

What are you looking forward to this month?: On April 24th I hit the 100 days left mark!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: I bought almost everything now! I worked on it before stopping my job to have all I need. I still need to buy storage bins for under the changing table, baby bath supplies, detergent, some more diapers and wipes, a baby book, and the non essential nursery decorations and toys.

mom2K&G April 2nd, 2013 01:10 PM

Name: Ellen

EDD: Aug 25th

Baby's gender or gender prediction: It's a boy!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: It's been gone for awhile now.

What are you looking forward to this month?: Getting to 24 weeks

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: We have bought some clothes. We need to buy new bottles, formula, diapers, burp clothes, a new maya wrap, boppy pillow, play mat. And little odds and ends.

Jessmom April 2nd, 2013 01:23 PM

Name: Jessica

EDD: August 20

Baby's gender or gender prediction: I feel like it's a girl

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: feeling good.

What are you looking forward to this month?:ultrasound tomorrow!!!! Bigger movements

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: so far I got a nursing pillow. So I pretty much need everything.

Ruthysb April 2nd, 2013 06:07 PM

Name: Ruth

EDD: Aug 15th

Baby's gender or gender prediction: ???????

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: All gone!

What are you looking forward to this month?: Getting more of a tummy!!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: Haven't gotten much yet . . . will start working on getting stuff together soon.