JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Partner Assignments (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2645850-partner-assignments.html)

Anchored April 25th, 2013 05:16 AM

Partner Assignments

• Partners will be officially assigned on 4/27 (probably in the evening because we are house hunting all weekend).
  • You will be notified via email, and in the email you will receive the questionnaire your partner sent in.
  • Some of you will actually get an email from my husband's email account! It's a Yahoo address that involves the Navy (you'll know when you see it). I'm sending him a handful of names to pair up so that I don't know who is sending to me.
  • Make sure you check your Spam filter for your assignment! I'll post in here once they've all been sent so everyone can check and get back to me.
  • Remember: This is a SECRET SHOWER! That means your partner doesn't know you're sending to her! Don't spoil the surprise and spill the beans! :) And if someone else tells you who they have, don't share their secret either.

I am trying to take all of the questionnaires into consideration when picking partners. If you requested to send to a Boy mom or Girl mom, I'm trying to accommodate that. Also, I'm trying to pair people up in terms of their registry wishes. So, if you requested to buy specifically from a wish list you will probably get a partner that asked to only have things bought from their wish list.
My husband will be given people who had very open answers, that way he doesn't have to worry about pairing lol

cameronzmom April 25th, 2013 05:18 AM

Re: Partner Assignments

Sounds good :) thanks so much for pairing us up!

yvee80 April 25th, 2013 04:25 PM

Sounds good :)

cypressmama April 26th, 2013 08:21 AM

OH THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!:):) I can't wait to buy for my secret partner:D
I might buy it the second I get my assignment lol

mrsmckenzie1 April 27th, 2013 09:11 PM

First happy house hunting... we been going through the same thing... second hope all is well with you and baby. Lastly.... its 11 cst i am waiting like a kid on christmas for ny name! No email :-)

Anchored April 28th, 2013 05:56 AM

Hehe! Sorry!!
Does it make it worse for you guys to know that all the partners ARE assigned but I can't email them until I come home later from some house showings?! hehehe

Dandelion April 28th, 2013 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momma2Chase (Post 27321984)
Hehe! Sorry!!
Does it make it worse for you guys to know that all the partners ARE assigned but I can't email them until I come home later from some house showings?! hehehe

Noooo lol :P

Anchored April 28th, 2013 06:08 AM

BAHAHA! I am so bad! I have an hour before we leave so I decided to try to send out my portion of the partners... and our realtor just called and we need to leave NOW...

So FOUR of you have been emailed your assignments! lmao! I'll be back later, I'm sorry!

mrsmckenzie1 April 28th, 2013 06:08 AM

Ok. Glad all is well :-)

yvee80 April 28th, 2013 07:10 AM

Lol:) got mine!

Fins April 28th, 2013 07:15 AM

got mine, yay!

mrsmckenzie1 April 28th, 2013 07:36 AM

You guys are just mean lol...

yvee80 April 28th, 2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsmckenzie1 (Post 27322112)
You guys are just mean lol...

I was stalking my email and this board thinking OMG she must have missed me I didnt get my partner yet or my email must be acting up!!! I got an email this morning mrsmckenzie1 your name is coming next on the Chirstmas list ;)!

mamalamb April 28th, 2013 10:19 AM

I'm jealous!!!! Childrens place is having a huge 1 day sale today!! LOL

mrsmckenzie1 April 28th, 2013 12:14 PM

Ikr... i found out when i ordered off my registry and had it shipped the senders name was on it. So i was going to go shopping this weekend just in case ended up having to order online i could have it shipped to me then reship it out in time... well theres still some time. Bout to go look at a couple houses myself. Happy Sunday

cameronzmom April 28th, 2013 01:33 PM

I didnt' get anything :(

Dandelion April 28th, 2013 01:53 PM

Me either poo

cameronzmom April 28th, 2013 03:14 PM

*giggle* Somehow missed your post, Momma2chase, LOL!

:)

Anchored April 28th, 2013 06:00 PM

Sorry ladies, the rest will go out tomorrow!
Had no idea I'd end up this busy this weekend when we picked dates!

PhD_Bound_Mommy April 28th, 2013 06:36 PM

Got mine. Reading rules again and shopping now!