JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Less movement!?!? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2645957-less-movement.html)

ElliotsMommy13 April 25th, 2013 11:11 AM

Less movement!?!?

Tomorrow I hit 26 weeks and for the past few weeks I have been feeling lots of movement and usually pretty reliable that I get lots of wiggles right after breakfast and when going to bed especially... well, yesterday I felt only a tiny bit of flutters and not strong movement like he has been giving me and this morning all I have felt is a tiny little kick in my side when I was waking up and too far on my stomach (which he tends to do if Im leaning too far forward while sleeping- like he is asking me to stop smushing him).. Anyway.. I have an appointment this afternoon but its still worrying me a little bit now.. Anyone else get this now or in past pregnancies?

mom2K&G April 25th, 2013 11:44 AM

Re: Less movement!?!?

When I was pregnant with DS I remember there would be days of less movement or even a day or two of barely anything and he was fine! =) I wouldn't stress about it too much yet! He might just be lazy lately!

Anchored April 25th, 2013 12:18 PM

I wouldn't worry too much! :) He may be changing his sleep cycle on you!

Let us know how your appt goes! :)

Babsbabies April 25th, 2013 01:24 PM

I think with all my kids, there have been periods of more or less movement. Glad you get to have an appointment today anyway!

ElliotsMommy13 April 25th, 2013 03:47 PM

hmm.. lovely that now Im at the 26week mark they decide to tell my my placenta is in the front.. Ha! I've been feeling him up high and down low and on the sides so kinda thought so.. but baby heartbeat is just fine and measuring on track.. just decided to move I guess into a spot I cant feel him as much. He decided to kick again up high a few times after the appointment so hard I could see it again..

mom2K&G April 25th, 2013 03:49 PM

Glad everything is ok!!

ElliotsMommy13 April 25th, 2013 04:17 PM

Me too.. was worried for nothing.. well, only really a bit curious if it was normal.. not really full on worry yet.. Now hes kicking up a storm again and kicking so hard I can see it through my shirt that isnt even all that tight.

yvee80 April 25th, 2013 04:22 PM

Glad everything is good...he is saying see mommy I'm here feel my feet and see them too :)

Anchored April 25th, 2013 04:24 PM

Well that sounds totally right then! I feel her kick sporadically because of my placenta- sometimes its TONS and then it's not much at all, all due to her positioning I guess lol

cameronzmom April 25th, 2013 04:44 PM

Glad everything is ok!