JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Tumble Princess (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2646010-tumble-princess.html)

84oilymom April 25th, 2013 04:05 PM

Tumble Princess

Kicks, Flips, soocer punches!!! So my sweet bundle of joy is having way too much fun in there! She has been head down the past two ultrasounds but I promise her little 1lb 3oz self is doing a somersault of sorts because I get these thrust to my :tmi: vagina. Like a minute a go she knocked the pee out of me literally... I love the movement of baby I do... but this chic in here is having WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy to much fun...

please tell me I am not the only one....

mom2K&G April 25th, 2013 04:17 PM

Re: Tumble Princess

This baby boy is doing the EXACT same thing!!! You are definitely not alone!!! hahaha

Honestlymonique April 25th, 2013 04:18 PM

My bam bean-o is very active. I feel like he has personality already. I notice he kicks anything that gets close to my stomach but will barely kick anyone's hand. I showed the husband this by putting my cell on my stomach n he would kick it till I moved it, but as soon as the husband puts his hand up there he goes still. He just a mess lol. In order to fit in around this house he gone have to have a strong personality. I just hope he won't be so dramatic like his father n sisters.

Also I he stays at the right bottom of my stomach, I be like can u move.

UrbanMomma April 25th, 2013 05:43 PM

Oh yeah I have a gymnast too!! She is enjoying the room to move around right now.

cameronzmom April 25th, 2013 05:46 PM

I say he's a ninja! hah!

Dandelion April 25th, 2013 05:59 PM

Zoey is sometimes so active that some of those "punches" are almost painful. Ouch. Esp when she's kicking organs.

84oilymom April 25th, 2013 07:49 PM

So August is full of olympic stars!

JessKeller24 April 25th, 2013 07:55 PM

My lil one was like that, she's been a little lazy the last week, I think she's going through a growth spurt.

lucyinthesky88 April 25th, 2013 08:39 PM

Mine is most active right as I lie down for bed. I feel some kicks throughout the day, but once I lay down he goes CRAZY with the kicks. I have to admit that I do love it, though :)

mommy_to_nico April 26th, 2013 06:38 AM

victoria kicks my bladder constantly and she's been head down since the sonogram, she is very active 5-6 times a day , getting stringer i feel her move not flutters, real kicks. its amazing :)

Ray88 April 26th, 2013 07:34 AM

My little Xyla is also a mover and a shaker. Just this morning it felt like she was trying to bust out both sides of my stomach.lol I often feel her in two places at once. It is simply an amazing experience to feel her flip around and stretch in there.

BeachMum April 26th, 2013 07:36 AM

Definitely NOT alone he he!!!