JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   So ready for August to come... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2646420-so-ready-for-august-to-come.html)

yvee80 April 27th, 2013 01:44 PM

So ready for August to come...

Last night was my first uncomfortable night with body aches! My tummy feels so heavy now and its not even that big!!!! This litle girl, although I am still just feeling little kicks I can feel her moving aroind switching positions...she has really said she will be comfy until August at my expense lol!!!! August hurry up :)!!!!!!!

Honestlymonique April 27th, 2013 02:14 PM

Re: So ready for August to come...

Ughh I miss sleeping anyway I wanted now I mostly gotta stay on my left side cause when I turn to my right he will kick the crap out of me n keep kicking tell I turn over. Like no joke he is not having it.

MissCiara April 27th, 2013 02:33 PM

I know what you mean! I miss sleeping on my stomach! August will be here before we know it!

mommy_to_nico April 27th, 2013 02:47 PM

i agree, i can't sleep at nite comfortably, i can only sleep on my left side, i got leg cramps, i have 5 pillows and still uncomfortable with my arm and i miss my stomach and my right side.

ElliotsMommy13 April 27th, 2013 03:16 PM

That has been me, too!! My left side is the only way I am comfortable and if I lean too far forward he keeps kicking me there to tell me to move back.. My right side is comfortable but I tend to get winded or sooo achy that I have to switch back to my left after about 20 minutes. I miss stomach sleeping but I will still try to avoid it after because Ive read a lot of places saying that stomach sleeping causes boobs to sag faster.

mom2K&G April 27th, 2013 03:36 PM

I'm right there with ya! Im starting to walk slower and hips are hurting. I can feel baby boy moving ALL the time. He loves my bladder :mellow: Yes I agree August needs to hurry up!

MommyPenguin4 April 27th, 2013 05:59 PM

Same here! Sleeping on my side constantly is so not comfortable >_< I used to only be able to sleep on my belly with my hands under my pillow! Now I wake up with an aching neck, lower back, shoulder, hips sometimes if my leg slips off the body pillow. Booooo! I hear you too on your belly feeling heavy even though it's not even that big yet! I've been having to put the pillow under my belly now when I sleep to kind of hold it up and help with my back. Without it, it feels like my belly is pulling my back in and hurtsssssss >_<

Mself145 April 27th, 2013 08:50 PM

I have always slept on my side, but now that i'm pregnant i cant get comfortable that way at all! At 5-13 weeks i could only sleep on my stomach, and i never did that before in my life. I have been sleeping on my back since then, and the last 3 weeks or so i started sleeping with a boppy pillow wedged to the side, under my hips relieve the pressure, and i must say it feels so much better. My mom heard me say how much that pillow has saved my back, and she ordered me another one. One to feed baby, and one to support my back while feeding/rocking baby when she comes.

MommyPenguin4 April 27th, 2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mself145 (Post 27321683)
My mom heard me say how much that pillow has saved my back, and she ordered me another one. One to feed baby, and one to support my back while feeding/rocking baby when she comes.

How nice of mom! :D I WISH I could still sleep on my back because I used to sleep that way too. On my back but with the body pillow kind of wedged under one side and it was amazing ^_^ Now though I can't even do that without my thighs going numb lol booooo!

Fins April 28th, 2013 07:31 AM

I feel like I'm way too big for 22 weeks and it's scaring me what my body is going to feel like in August! I keep stalking all your baby bump photos and I don't know why my stomach is so big :(

Dandelion April 28th, 2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fins (Post 27322107)
I feel like I'm way too big for 22 weeks and it's scaring me what my body is going to feel like in August! I keep stalking all your baby bump photos and I don't know why my stomach is so big :(

I am sorta scared too lol I already have a decent bump... imagine what I'll have 10 weeks from now! Oy!

soccermamatomany April 29th, 2013 09:47 AM

Ditto here too! I am uncomfortable too, and it is only going to get worse.

I can't wait for August to hurry up so I can meet our little miracle girl!!

BabyT_heart_beat April 29th, 2013 09:54 AM

Why is it most uncomfortable at night?? Ugh if I am lounging around on the bed I am totally fine but as soon as bedtime hits its all things painful. DH laughed at me once saying that I was trying so hard to sleep on my stomach in my sleep. I do not recall that but that's something I would do because I am a stomach sleeper. I can't stay comfy long on my sides.

MommyPenguin4 April 29th, 2013 01:14 PM

Seriously is it August yet?!! Now I'm starting to wake up to numb hands from sleeping on my side lol ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

Dandelion April 29th, 2013 01:44 PM

Ok now I'm miserable and literally counting down the days!! I have tried & failed to crack my back all day. I can only do it by laying on my stomach so.... yea. My back feels like crap. I can't sit upright comfortably. I want to lay on the floor, roll around, and whine. :O

MommyPenguin4 April 29th, 2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dandelion (Post 27325538)
I want to lay on the floor, roll around, and whine. :O

Oh please do! LOL! I feel like such a whiner nowadays and poor BF has to hear it all the time lol I do that sometimes though! I'll lay on the floor for a little bit to stretch out my back and pull my shirt up and rub my belly and be like, "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >_<" BF will come in, "what are you doing babe?!" LOL!

Dandelion April 29th, 2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommyPenguin4 (Post 27325582)

Oh please do! LOL! I feel like such a whiner nowadays and poor BF has to hear it all the time lol I do that sometimes though! I'll lay on the floor for a little bit to stretch out my back and pull my shirt up and rub my belly and be like, "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >_<" BF will come in, "what are you doing babe?!" LOL!

I literally did that earlier while stretching/trying to crack my back on the floor. Hahaha

KASHWORTH April 29th, 2013 06:58 PM

I feel like the baby is SOOOOO low and I wish he would move up some