JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   August 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Kinda worried (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1902-august-2013-playroom/2646714-kinda-worried.html)

mrskfet April 29th, 2013 06:08 AM

Kinda worried

Starting Thursday last week, I noticed a decrease in Jace's activity. At first I wasnt concerned because he's had days like this before where he's pretty quiet and I figured it would go back to "normal" in a few days. Well....it hasnt. He's still kicking and what not, it just not nearly as much as before. There used to be times that he seriously wouldnt stop moving ALL day and then he would do the same thing the next day too. I also started to think that his sleep cylce changed because I noticed his activity increased at night, and during the night when I would wake up he would give me a couple of hard kicks. Last night that didnt happen much either though :/ am I being paranoid? Ever since the scare we had about a month ago I have been more worried about him, I wonder if that's starting to have an effect on his behavior. Both of my doctor's appointments are this Friday so hopefully time goes fast so I can see him again and know that he's really okay :/

Husher April 29th, 2013 07:10 AM

Re: Kinda worried

I'm so sorry you're having to worry! Hopefully he's just moving around most when you're unable to feel it. Please keep us updated on how you're doing and how your appointment goes. I can't remember if I see you posting this or not, but did you switch providers?

JessKeller24 April 29th, 2013 07:14 AM

I think around this time they go through a growth spurt. You can start doing kick counts now too.

alittlelost April 29th, 2013 07:28 AM

Ditto. They are going through a growth spurt and so they are taking up more room in there. Less room to move around. Our bodies will catch up and we'll feel more again. I was like this 2 weeks ago but now baby is moving a lot again :)

ElliotsMommy13 April 29th, 2013 07:53 AM

Elliot did the same to me.. He had me worried a couple days when I barely felt anything. I feel him more now.. Come to think of it, I was getting what felt like round ligament pains right before I stopped feeling him moving so pretty sure it just got crowded in there and he went through a growth spurt to stretch my stomach out more.

mrskfet April 29th, 2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Husher (Post 27324042)
I'm so sorry you're having to worry! Hopefully he's just moving around most when you're unable to feel it. Please keep us updated on how you're doing and how your appointment goes. I can't remember if I see you posting this or not, but did you switch providers?

We were going to but ended up not doing it. We finally got approved for Medicaid and since my doc was already part of the program we stayed with her, I was lazy :/ lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissamarie247 (Post 27324212)
Elliot did the same to me.. He had me worried a couple days when I barely felt anything. I feel him more now.. Come to think of it, I was getting what felt like round ligament pains right before I stopped feeling him moving so pretty sure it just got crowded in there and he went through a growth spurt to stretch my stomach out more.

Now that you mention it, I've been having some RLP too. Just this morning I was thinking about how its been bothering me more than usual, it probably is him just running out of room until my body catches up :)

cameronzmom April 29th, 2013 09:26 AM

((hugs)) Thinking of you. If it really really bothers you, call your doctor! They may have you come in early just to be sure!

HollyNE2 April 29th, 2013 09:39 AM

It seems like once a month my LO will go through a few days of being really quiet and then she starts her regular movements again....so maybe it's what someone else mentioned, just growth spurts.

soccermamatomany April 29th, 2013 09:43 AM

All weekend Rayna wasn't as active as before. I was starting to worry, so I busted out my doppler and she had a nice steady hb. Then at 4am she decided to make up for lost time, I guess. lol

I am sure Jace is doing the same.

ElliotsMommy13 April 29th, 2013 09:47 AM

congrats on getting approved for medicaid finally!!

MommyPenguin4 April 29th, 2013 01:12 PM

I'm sorry you've been so worried! That's the worst feeling! I totally can relate, Baby Rose hasn't been moving as much as she has been but yes they're running out of room and like the ladies said, our bodies will catch up and make more room for baby :") But yes I agree with Cameronzmom, if you're really super worried just give your doctor a call! I just got on Medicaid too and the place I go to has a nursing hotline 24/7 that I can call and ask questions. See if your doctor has that because they are really helpful and can let you know if it's something to definitely get checked right away or just to let your doctor know at your next appointment :)